}Epilogue{

Violet walked around, the buildings were all different, and old, it was cold and rainy, she noticed a sign 'Richmond, 20km', she quickly figured out it was only 12 miles, she could walk that, if he was here, she could definitely walk that.

Five sat around a fire, wondering what Violet was doing at that exact moment, the love he had for her was no longer childish. But he figured he was never going back, so now he had a mannequin, Delores, in her absence.

Neither gave up, Violet looked for 400 years until deciding to get an education, finishing top of her class in high school, and top of her class at Oxford university, going to med school at Columbia, and also graduating top of her class there. She did her surgical residency in New York, by 2012 she was in her 4th year of residency. In 2002, her birthday came around twice, so she aged two physical years. A surgeon trapped in a 15 year olds body, what could possibly go wrong?

Five looked for 30 years before giving up, he eventually would join the Temps Commission, and be one of their best assassins. He was still in love with Violet the whole time, but loved the mannequin too, he met the handler, and they had a fling (head canon again.), but he knew he'd see her again, to his knowledge, she still lived at the academy, or near the academy at least, he wouldn't know he was wrong.

But for Violet, only 12 years around perfect people got to her, and she developed an ED and She continued to struggle with self harm.

Five developed separation anxiety, which wasn't exactly ideal with the fact he was in the apocalypse, and Alcohol became his sole coping mechanism.

A/N:

I'm writing a sequel, uh, here's the link :) 

 https://www.wattpad.com/story/254716309?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=chylerswifeee&wp_originator=Mqjh4ESqBYH9QYYPsFtzc2TMkplH%2BxE938QUTcuTARTha6N8U5%2FMBemaLenIE5Q5xj2v%2FDM3zlGoCSKJdj7azXtL8gt2NugTVQODL7ZSvdJMiGudytq1PQaHCrQ1PvWv

It's also on my profile, it's called Illusion.