6 || Day 6/10

6th of November, 2002.

"...So, now that you're both awake, we'd just like too... do a bit of a test." The taller man said, and Violet sighed.

"It's 12am." She said, and the captors laughed, as if she was making a joke.

They seem to forget she was just a child. 

"you'll be seperated." Thomas said, she'd learnt that was the taller one, and seemingly the leader. 

"Allison, you gorgeous little girl, you get to up to the roof." Gayle, the shorter and older one said.

"don't speak to her like that." Violet said, trying to lunge at the man, but she was tied, and couldn't. 

"you're rather feisty, Violet, I'll have my fun with you." Gayle said, walking over to the girl, as two unfamiliar men grabbed Allison and her chair, taking her away.

"no! Let her go!" Violet shouted, trying to break out of her chair frantically. 

"if you don't stop moving I'll mark up your pretty little face." Thomas said, walking over as well, holding up his knife from before. 

She went still, looking at the knife, it was slightly dirty, but she could still see her reflection in the steel.

"now, you, Violet, you're an anomaly." Thomas said, putting the knife away. 

"you have almost every power we've ever heard of, so, we'll have to perform some tests." Gayle said, as he pulled out a needle.

"this won't hurt a bit."  Gayle said, as he stuck the needle into her arm, covering her mouth. 

on the roof, was Allison and these two strange men.

They tied the chair into some odd contraption, and she was hanging over the edge of the roof.

"you're not important to our study, Allison." one of the men said, and Allison screamed.

"We're doing you a favour, killing you this way, your siblings will find you and be able to give you a proper funeral." the man said, genuinely, as if he genuinely believe that.

"is that so?" Luther said, as she saw one man fly off the edge of the building, she didn't look down, she refused to see that.

She felt the chair being pulled back in, and she was safely on the roof. 

Five untied her and she had never been more grateful to see that prick in her life.

When she was down, both of the men were gone... probably on the pavement below.

Luther ran over and hugged her tight, as if he'd never let go again.

"nobody will ever hurt you again." Luther said, pressing his face into the crook of her neck, kissing into her hair. 

Downstairs, Violet's mouth had now been duct taped, a few too many smartass responses.

"We have the sample, why don't we kill her?" Thomas said to Gayle, who chuckled.

"Such a waste of a pretty face, isn't it?" Gayle said, looking the young girl up and down as if she was a snack. 

"So what do you suggest?" Thomas asked, and Gayle smirked.

"we won't kill her yet, we'll mark her." Gayle said, taking the pocket knife from Thomas. 

"what are you gonna put? our symbol?" Thomas asked, smirking as they turned to look at her.

"I'm going to make her think differently of her little nickname forever, 'The Princess,' as the tabloids call her.

She tried to protest, but no coherent words came out. 

"is that a yes, Princess?" Thomas said, as he went over to her, kneeling down to her knee height.

He pulled up her skirt, exposing her thighs.

Gayle heat up the knife with a blow torch, it wasn't to make it sterile, no, it was to make it hurt even worse.

Gayle kneeled on her left side, and Thomas held the skirt up. 

As the knife made contact with her skin, she squealed and squirmed. 

Thomas held her still, and she got the message, she just tried to block it out, although her legs moved, she tried not too, and eventually, Thomas stopped trying to hold her still.

Instead, Thomas' hands made their way to her upper, inner thigh. 

The pain was unbearable, it was all unbearable. 

Soon, he was done, and because he wanted her to be in more pain, Gayle covered it in duct tape.

They stood up, and walked away.

She sat there, crying, in pain, shaking. 

When they came in.

No, not them, the Hargreeves.

"Violet!" Allison screamed, running over.

Allison pulled off the duct tape, as the boys secured the area. 

Luther came over, and stared at the chair.

She'd been secured rather tightly, there was no question, it'd take too long to undo it all. 

"I'm gonna break it... yep, I'm gonna break it." Luther said.

Violet just sat still, waiting.

and she was free. 

"what's that on your leg?" Five asked, and Violet just sighed as she stood, her legs wobbly. 

"Nothing." Violet said.

They scurried away before the men came back.

in the car, Violet sat far away. 

She sat alone, staring out of the window. 

Five looked over at her, worriedly, and oddly enough, worriedly. 

Violet sat still, and even when the car came up into the house, she just stayed there.

"...Violet?" Five said, his voice soft as he stared at her, and she looked at him.

"I'd like to go to bed." She said softly, and she left the car.

Leaving five staring.

What had happened to her? 

Violet took herself to the bathroom, she locked the door, and sat on the floor.

She didn't know what to do. 

She took the duct tape off, biting down on her lip so hard it bled as it took away any form of scab that'd been formed. 

she read the word on the duct tape in scab form.

"princess."

that's what she was, after all. 

Everyone called her that.

She'd be uncomfortable with that nickname forever now.

She leant over the bowl of the toilet.

one attempt to find solace in herself currently.

 A/N: we getting closer to the end! The last chapter is a lot more future than past (yes, its already in the works, its like 4000 words already) and im thinking of splitting it into two lmao. 

A/N 03/05/24: also cut almost all of this chapter, they're getting smaller and smaller lmaoooo.