1 || Day 1/ 10

1st of November, 2002. (Flashback one)

"Okay, Violet and Allison, take the left and go up behind one of the robbers-" Luther started, cut off by a snicker from Diego;

"what, s-sticking Vi with your girlfriend now Luther?" Causing everyone to laugh, until Allison said "I heard a rumour..." which caused everyone to be quiet and Luther to roll his eyes.

"Anyway, I come through the roof. Diego, come in through the door-"

Once again cut off, but this time by Klaus "Giving yourself a cool entrance but not Diego? Salty" He muttered the last word into Violet's ear, causing a giggle from the brunette girl, who was currently tying her hair up.

"Everyone just shut up so I can finish!" Luther yelled, as Five shook his head, but didn't bother to speak.

"Then Five, spacial jump inside. Klaus- maybe sit this one out bud"

Klaus huffed "It's okay Klaus, just hang with me, ya know, just in case." Violet said, whilst Luther glared at her.

"Ben, at the end we'll call you in, okay?" Ben just nodded, everyone put their hands in "Umbrella Academy on 3, 2-"

"One!" Five said, spacial jumping away, not wanting any part in his family's stupidity. They all just shrugged and went to enact their plan.

Violet and Allison linked arms as they skipped to a man yelling into his walkie-talkie "get back with the others-" he started, Allison cut him off "I heard a rumour."

He shook his head and looked at her "what'd you say?" He asked, Allison smirked as Violet let go to go find someone else to target, after all, they had to stop this, didn't they?

She'd never mention this out-loud, but sometimes she did enjoy what they did, the violence, in a problematic why. 

'Perfect' the girl thought to herself, walking over to a girl with a canvas bag over her shoulder.

"Need a hand?" She asked innocently, hearing gunshots behind her "get back behind the desk, girlie." The woman said, adjusting the bag, "hmmm, I don't think so."

She immediately threw the bag with her telekinesis, withering it with a power she didn't have a name for, she had almost every power to exist, except her sibling's ones of course.

She didn't exactly understand how or why she was so much more powerful, but she didn't really like it, either. 

"Freak!" The woman shrieked, backing up against a wall, Klaus came out of nowhere, and brought an army with him, "hmm, I think this is a bit more freaky, wouldn't you agree miss?"

He smiled at the now screaming lady, who Violet then withered.

"Guns are for sissies, real men throw knives!" Diego said, walking into the bank, Violet rolled her eyes as he joined Klaus and Violet.

The trio walked over to Ben and Allison "Get back you freaks" another robber said, whilst standing on the counter

"Hey! Be careful up there buddy" Diego said sarcastically, Allison then continued "Yeah, wouldn't want you to get hurt" "well, we kinda do." Violet added, "you better get back now!" He exclaimed, when five appeared behind the man. "

Or what?" He smirked, the man shot at him, and when he went back into the abyss, he shot more, The brunette quickly used her telekinesis to change the gun to a stapler, knowing it would not only throw the man off, but five too, Diego High-fived his sister, he didn't really like five, none of them did.