8 || Day 8/10.

8th of November, 2002.

"Violet." five said, shaking her awake.

She'd be late for breakfast, and she had to wake up.

She had to eat something.

"Violet, wake up." He said, shaking her again, and again, until she woke up.

"fuck off five." vulgar, she never spoke like that.

"You need to eat." He said, going into her closet and grabbing her uniform, throwing it at her.

"Violet, you haven't been to a meal in 2 days, and haven't eaten anything in 3. You'll pass out at this rate." He said, and she sat up, sighing.

"It's just not your business." she said, sighing.

"but what if it is?" he asked, as he threw the last of her uniform at her.

"I need to get changed five." she said, and he just looked at her for a few minutes, before he left.

oh how worried he was.

18th of November, 2002.

Violet had practised the power quietly.

nobody knew,

she figured out she could only go to the past.

Which meant he was probably in the future.

But just maybe,

maybe,

maybe,

he could be in the past.

8th of November, 2002.

everyone was crowded in the blue room in the basement.

A game of truth or dare had turned into something much deeper.

"well, we're 8 kids with superpowers, who were adopted, and we're basically like, octuplets..." Luther said, before correcting himself, "seven, sorry Vanya."

Vanya just smiled sadly, before looking down.

"uh, well, we've all probably had a crush on one another at one point." diego said, laughing a bit sheepishly.

Five looked at violet, and she looked down.

Klaus noticed this look, and raised an eyebrow.

"um, yeah, Luther and I are... god I shouldn't admit that." Allison said, and the room erupted into childish giggles.

"uhhh, I'm like, an addict, I guess."  Klaus said, and everyone kind of went a bit silent, as Klaus just laughed.

Klaus, like Violet also had a "condition," as their father called it.

Both addictions of their own sort, both... well, untreated.

According to Reginald, it was their responsibility to get better on their own.

5th of May, 2001

"Father?" Violet said, walking into the office.

The smell of old pine hit her like a truck.

"Ah, number 8." Reginald said, looking the young girl up and down.

"You're only eleven, child, you understand this, right?" He said, a small splash of sympathy in his voice.