One shot I guess

There was a horn poking out of the bush, nobody seemed to see it as it emerged from its hiding space. The thing was horrendous. It’s skin was gnarled and bloody, large horns were sticking out of its body in multiple places, the eyes resembled that of a spider. The monster let out a shriek and came barreling towards the three teens.

"Katsuki, Izuku! Do you see that bench?" The teen asked while looking at them. Katsuki and Deku nodded. "Trip the thing on it. That will mess up its balance." The two teens dove for the bench and moved it quickly. The Non-binary teen watched as the other two activated their quirks and used it on the thing.

"It's not working!" Midoriya yelled, quickly hopping away as Bakugou exploded in its' face.

"Die you freak!" He shot again and again. Y/N could tell that it was getting weak. They smirked and stepped up. "Y/N no! We promised Aizawa that we'd keep you safe! It's our job as heroes!"

"Look who's being all high and mighty." They looked at the thing activating their quirk. "I just want to deliver the last blow boys."

"No! Your quirk is too unstable! You'll get injured!" Midoriya tried to talk some since into them as they started doing some scarlet witch level damage to the monster.

"Listen to Deku!" The teen was drowning the other two out while forcing the large twenty foot monster into a cowering tall teenage form. It was a girl with elf ears and indigo hair. Y/N deactivated their quirk and went to check on her.

"What's your name?" They asked gently. Nobody has seen this side of them, everyone just assumed that they were in it for free food from the people they save.

"Ai." She mumbled while looking away, hiding the tattoo and bruises she got up and started walking away.

"We never let you off the hook." They cuffed her. "We are taking you to the police station, there you'll be reviewed and processed." They were concerned for her well being. "You are too young to be on your own."

Ai started shaking. "I'm thirteen." She bit her lip. "There's no point." Tamaki stepped in.

"Oh hey, she looks like you." They pointed from Tamaki to Ai with a smile. Y/N felt a sharp pain in their lungs as they threw up blood. "And that's the effect of overuse."

"Y/N! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? YOU COULD HAVE DIED" Katsuki hit them. "HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE!? RISKING YOUR LIFE TO SAVE US WHEN WE TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IT!"

"I agree with Kaachan." Katsuki looked back and started attacking Midoriya.

Aizawa was pissed when he found out. "You let her leave the dorms!?" He was far from tired, yelling at Katsuki and Midoriya always seemed to wake him up. "Do you know how fragile she is!?"

"Actually I'm" Y/N tried to say.

"And you, how dare you! I don't want you getting hurt!" The teen stood up and slapped the table.

"I'm your teenage child! Expect some rebellion. And yeah I jumped in Because I could tell that she had no bloodlust, she was scared!" They yelled. "Stop calling me by She/Her I go by they/them dad!"

"You are frail! I don't want you getting hurt! Your quirk hurts you!" He tried to get them to come back after they stormed off.

Well I got bored and decided to write this. I hope you're fine with there being no Romance. If I make a gay and Lesbian version of this scenario book would you guys read it?