Them realising their feelings

A/N: I'm getting rid of Dabi until further notice because I cannot write him for crap

Deku

I was pacing around in my room wondering why I feel so weird around Y/N when it but me like Kacchan... I like her. I am majorly, tottaly, crazy in love with Jo-Y/N, But now I don't know how to act around her.

I'm sorry I just love clueless, I have since I was a baby which was a certain amount of years ago.

Bakugou

I knew I liked her since the second she pinned me to the ground in that park.

No inspiration station

Scarface

"It's weird Fuyumi, ever since I said that we are friends I've felt funny around her like really funny" I said while cooling off my soba.

"Could you explain funny for me Shouto because if I am going to help I'm going to need an explanation" She said while grading papers.

"I start to feel light headed and fluttery. At first I chalked it up to some bad food but it's been happening every time she touches me or is even near me, and if I see her laughing with another guy I start to feel insecure and want to wrap my arms around her for comfort" I finished my sentence and Fuyumi have me a smile.

"My little Shouto is in love with the woman he is to marry, that is extremely sweet and innocent" She said with a smile.

"What? That can't be it, I just want her all to myself and keep her safe all... Oh my God I fell for my fiancè" I said throwing my hands to my hair "I guess I don't have to confess to them right?"

"Them?" Fuyumi questioned.

"Y/N is non-binary" I responded before slurping up the soba.

Sonic

It's been a week since Y/N confessed to me, it's also been a week since I made that stupid comment. I don't know what to do, it was an accident. She isn't even teasing me like a third grader. I miss her teasing me. I want her back to normal, my day isn't complete if she doesn't do something to tease me. This is coming from me, the guy who gets angry when people don't follow the rules. Why do I miss her teasing? Is something wrong with me? She hasn't even looked at me since then, does she not really like me? Was she lying about it like I thought? No, Y/N is many things but a liar isn't one of them. Should I talk to her? Yeah I'll go talk to her.

I stood up from my lunch table and walked over to where she sat. She is really pretty, why didn't I notice that before? I tapped her shoulder, she turned to me with a kind smile on her face. "Yes Iida? Do you need anything?"

Holy shi...

Shinsou

She was so close to kissing me until Midoriya came along. Why does he always do that when I'm about to do anything? Is he just a protective older brother or does he not trust me to be near his sister? If he gave me the chance I could make her really happy, so why won't he let me near her? I love her why can't I... Wait what did I just say?

Denkichu

Aw the way she made that redhead on the beach uncomfortable by saying a few words about the volleyball that hit me was so hot. I know I just met her but I think I'm actually in love with her.

Tamaki

I looked at my phone with a smile as Y/N and I kept messaging back and forth. She somehow always makes me feel less anxious. I quickly responded to her text.

Y/N:Tamaki look 😊

Elf Baby: it's really cute but not as cute as you

Y/N:...

I turned a crimson red after I read the text I had sent.

Y/N: Oh my God you're so cute I bet right now you're trying hard not to have a panic attack. Just breath okay, I wouldn't want you to over stress yourself

Y/N just called me cute. I love her so much, I never want to let go.