Todoroki oneshot p.1

(you are wearing the third outfit in the photo)

As a princess I don't understand why we have servants never did and never will. I mean we could just take the time out of our days to clean and pick up after ourselves, we just don't. I especially hate it when I witness the servants being treated like they're objects meant to be tossed around when they're not.

"Princess do you need help taking those books back to your father's library?" Tenya Iida, the most responsible of the servants in the castle asked me as I was walking to my room to do some 'light' reading.(Hermione much)

"No I don't, but thanks for asking" I responded while carrying the books to my room for later. When I was done I went down to the kitchen to find it in chaos due to the head chefs Gordon and Bakugou.

"THIS CHICKEN IS SO RAW I MISTOOK IT FOR THE MAN THAT CLAIMS HE'S A BIRD!!" The two blonds yelled at the perverted male in front of them. I took the chance to grab some herbs from the cabinet hoping I wouldn't get caught.

"Ahh princess it's so nice to see you down here. What do you need today?" The same purple haired male that was just being yelled at said making me cringe at the fact I was found.

"Oh nothing, just trying to find something to... Uhh... Dang it I was trying to find the secret door in here but failed so I'll just head to my room" I said with a small sigh of exasperation before my parents came down into the kitchen to lecture me about responsibility.

"You know what? I'm sick and tired of you always stealing books from my library, you are a princess not a professor you don't need to worry yourself with what goes on in the kingdom." That did it. I was done after I heard that.

"How about you send me to another kingdom as a servant don't tell them I'm a princess so I don't get any 'special' attention" I said making air quotes. I could tell I had gotten through to them.

"Okay. Go pack your bags with the least suspicious clothing you have" He said as I walked over to Yua, my hand maid's room.

"Yua can I borrow some clothing please" the shy girl nodded as she got a few outfits for me that she thought I would look good in.

"Thank you Yua. If I ever become the queen I'll make sure you're not a servant, you deserve more than that" I said before I left.

"The Prince of the Southern Kingdom is actually here so he'll be able to take you to the kingdom without a problem" My father said as I sat near the stables with a book or two with me along with a few writing supplies.

It took a total of thirty minutes for the prince and his carriages to get to the palace. The whole time I was writing stuff down and sketching out a few outfits as I was waiting.

When the carriages pulled into the stables I helped with the horses and lead the prince and his freckled servant to the throne room without saying a word.

"Prince Shouto, we are sending one of our most trusted servants with you as a peace offering to your kingdom I hope you can trust her" My father said gesturing towards me. The heterochromatic male looked at me and let out an annoyed sigh.

"I'm sure I'll find a use for her smarts you spoke of in the letter" he said glaring at me "but it'll be fun to see how she adjusts to living in the same building as my father" his glare had turned into an amused glimmer in his eyes as he watched me silently read.

When we got back in the a I had to sit in the princes carriage as well because he didn't trust me enough to let me sit in the servants carriage with the freckled one.

"I didn't know servants were allowed to read" he said while looking at something, I don't know what it was because I wasn't paying attention to him.