🌹How u met🌹

Deku

'makin my way down toe... Ooh yeah I need to find that toad' I thought as I made my way towards where Tsu told me to meet her. We had been friends since child hood, although I still can't get over the fact that her dad is a frog.

"Y/N! I'm over here Kero" she said waving her arms in the air to catch my attention my I could tell my tail was wagging excitedly before I hugged her.

"Tsu I've missed you it sucks at shiketsu without you. I wish you were there" I said pouting, I looked around and spotted two people looking at me strangely. "Tsu is the green haired kid and the bird guy your friends because they're staring at me and it's freezing me out."

"Oh yeah, they are the green one is Midoriya and the bird guy is my boyfriend Tokoyami" She said walking over to them and grabbing Tokoyami's hand making me jealous that she's in a relationship and I'm not.

"Hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N)" I said holding my hand out to the green haired boy who was frozen.

"AAH! Yeah I know Asui talks about you a lot and I was wondering what your quirk was... It's so nice to meet you I can't wait to become friends" He said shaking my hand vigorously.

Katsuki

Looking at the sky is a great way to pass the time on the weekends without actually going home to my screaming family so that's what I was doing. I was in the park my (f/b) (favorite band) playing in my ear buds, black crop-top, ripped skinny jeans, and my (h/l) (h/c) hair done in a pony tail.

'look at it... I wish my quirk could do something with the clouds instead I'm stuck with this lame ass half and half quirk' I thought as I looked at my phone to see a text from my brother.

Todorki: Dad wants you home soon or he'll hit you again.

Did I forget to mention that I'm a Todoroki and Endeavor doesn't know about the fire side of my quirk because I asked Shouto not to tell him.

"Oi! Where are you going?!" The Pomeranian that I have never spoken to but always saw at the park at the same time as me basically yelled.

"Home..." I responded texting back to Shouto but as I walked away I felt a tight grip on my arm I quickly turned around and pummeled this kid to the ground. "... I'm sorry but why did you grab my arm so suddenly and why the hell have you only now spoken to me?!" I said reaching my word allotment of the week.

"YOU LOOKED TERRIFIED YOU DUMBASS!" he yelled at me causing me to tighten my grip on his arm that was held behind his back causing him to groan "That fucking hurts" he growled making me stop so I could go home. "So are you a villain or some shit" that sentence caused me to activate my quirk without realizing.

"Y/N Todoroki, Don't forget my name cause I'll be number one pom pom." I said deactivating my quirk so nobody knew I could do fire.

"Don't fucking call me Pom Pom!" He yelled at me.

Todoroki

6 years old

"Y/N you may end up marrying this kid so be friendly and don't hit Endeavor" My Mama said while holding my hand walking up to this huge mansion. It was even huger than ours and I was amazed by it but still angry because I had to wear a pink dress when all I wanted to do was roll around in mud in our yard.

"Mrs.L/N your daughter looks like a fine specimen for my son" The terrifying man said as my mama had me sit with Endeavors son.

"Introduce yourself Y/N" she said as she left the room. I sat in silence looking at my fists that were clenched into two small shaking fists.