🥀 Becoming friends (After you start at UA)🥀

Izuku

Izuku POV

Y/N was walking over to our table with Tsu, her tail was wagging happily as she gets closer. When they finally get over to the table Y/N sits across from me.

"Hey Midoriya" she said before taking a bite of broccoli and smiling at me. I looked over at Uraraka who seemed to be deep in conversation with Iida.

"H-Hey Y/N" I stuttered, before I got to say anything else she interjected.

"We're friends right?" She asked, I didn't trust my own mouth to speak so I just nodded and let her do the talking.

Shouto

Shouto POV

Y/N was constantly near me ever since the first day of school and it annoyed me a lot.

It was after school when she came up to me jumping happily with a bright smile on her face as she asked to hang out with me. I started to speak before she got a notification on her phone.

"I...I... N-Nevermind I-I'm sorry Todoroki" She said, I started getting concerned because we'll normally she calls me some witty name."Hey...uh... Can you walk with me to the station" she asked doing her best to put a smile on her face.

On the walk to the subway station her phone kept blowing up with notifications and I caught a glimpse of one that read 'I swear to God if you don't get home soon he'll end up killing one of us sis' it was from her brother Taeko (you are related to my Oc now have fun)

I knew I couldn't do anything against it but I ended up grabbing her phone and looking at her messages. Y/N was getting anxious as I read through them before I got to her dad's.

Get home soon.

What's taking so long

Hurry the fuck up Y/N

If you don't get here soon I'll beat your brother

You stupid waste of space why aren't you here yet

When you get home I won't let you leave your room except for school

That's it I'm kicking you out

When I finally looked up from Y/N's phone the look on her face was pure terror. I could tell that I shouldn't of looked through her phone but I couldn't help it.

"If he touches you call me, I can't have my best friend go through this alone" The words that came out of my mouth weren't expected but it's what I needed to say instead of staying to the side "I know it's obvious but I was abused as a child and I understand what you're going through"

"Th-Thanks Noodleman" she said before grabbing my hand to hold. For the rest of the walk I felt a twinge in my heart and heat on my face but I don't know why I probably ate something that went bad.

(Abuse is a serious thing and it is not to be taken lightly)

Katsuki

I was sitting alone at lunch reading IT when Kendo walked up to me and started asking me questions.

"How do I deal with a psycho who has fun making fun of class 1-A?" She asked before I looked up from my book with a great big smile.

"Easy just knock him out with your hand or call me over and I'll freeze his mouth shut." I said trying to keep the smile off my face.

"You truly scare me sometimes class rep" she replied with a sweat drop going down her face.

"Don't worry I only harm those who hurt innocent people... So got knock your mans dead" I joked as her face became an angry red.