Sero Catchup

Meeting him

It was a lovely day at the park. You were watching your friends eat. You didn't have an appetite so you just  sat there. "Y/N? Aren't you going to eat something?" Kendou asked TetsuTetsu joined in.

"You need to eat! Eating is manly!" They threw their junk foods at you. A black haired male with large elbows started pestering you about it.

"That's unhealthy, you shouldn't eat it." He said, there was a frown painted across his face.

"I'm not going to eat it, I'm not hungry." You looked away from him.

"Did you eat breakfast?" He deadpanned.

"No." Your response was enough.

He left the table your response caused TetsuTetsu and Kendou to start lecturing you about eating habits. "This isn't good for you!" The red head yelled.

"Isn't your mom a dietitian?" TetsuTetsu asked. "I'm sure she's yelled at you about this!"

"She's always on her phone, she doesn't notice." You crossed your arms, the boy came back holding a salad.

"I always pack two for incase a friend forgets to pack their lunch." He handed it to you. "You need to eat something."

"Thanks I guess." You mumbled while taking the lunch.

"He's in class A." Monoma popped up from out of no where. "He's friends with the blond."

"How did you know where we were? I didn't invite you." You looked concerned. Kendou turned to you.

"So do you have any advice on Bakugou-Sans girlfriend?" She asked. You shrugged in response and ate the salad.

Meeting again in UA

Monoma was trying to flirt with Katsuki's girlfriend/boyfriend/s,o, Lucy, (shhheshshhsssshhh let my genderfluid self do this) they were honestly a scary couple. That was besides the point.

"Hey! Y/N. Luc (the c sounds like an s) is about to tear Monoma a new one. I've tried talking sense into him but he won't listen." Sero grabbed your arm.

You audibly groaned. You turned away from your salad. You've been eating a salad for lunch since Sero gave you that salad. You stood up and punched him. "Bro, take it from a quirkless chick who got into the hero course using gadgets that she's made. You need to calm the fuck down"

The brown haired male glared at you. His blue eyes quickly went back to normal "sorry. I hate that dude." He mumbled.

You looked at him before turning to Sero again. "Why is he dating Bakugou?" You asked him.

"He actually calms him down, I don't know how he does it but he does." You nodded.

Contact names before relationship.

His:Spidey

Yours:Mj

Becoming friends

Sero nodded at you, you nodded back. "Let's hangout this weekend." You asked while messing with your gadgets. "Don't go to Mei Hatsume's workshop. She'll explode something in your face." You laughed about your sister.

"Yeah, I'll stop by your dorm later. Duelly noted." He smiled.

Song before relationship.

Don't question the wiggles.

Siblingsss

Mei Hatsume

Him realizing his feelings

Y/N was sitting there ranting about her classmates. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes.

"They are so fucking stupid! Like how do they not know who Adam Sandler is!?" She yelled. She kept hammering away at his helmet, Y/N had her hair up so it didn't get cought in the hammer.

"Katsuki tried to kill Midoriya again." I responded "I don't know how to respond to what you said so I'll change the subject."

She finished my helmet before handing me a mask. "Just hear me out here, I made that mask to be safe to wear and to be easily removable. I picked a breathable fabric." She smiled before mumbling "I also really like spiderman and think you'd be an awesome spider man"

"Only if you're my MJ" I smiled.

"Okay." She blushed.

'she's so cute!' I thought.

Confessions

(You all know what I have planned)

You accidentally slammed into Katsuki while on patrol in the city Sero noticed and went diving in to rescue you from the PomPom and the fluffy anger anxiety machine.

"My hero!" You joked.

"Y/N I'm wearing the mask." He said, you couldn't see it but he was smiling.

"Wait why are you hanging upside down from your tape?" You turned a crimson "...oh..."

"Will you be my MJ?" He asked, you nodded and made it so you could kiss him. You kissed him like the scene from spiderman.