Denki and Shinsou catch-up

How you met

Flirty Pikachu

I was chilling out (by chilling out I mean punching at big rocks with your quirk so you could get into UA) at the beach listening to the sound of the waves along with taking in the view of the ocean when a blond idiot walked over to me.

"Hey beautiful how yo-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"I'm sorry but if you were going to say 'how you doin' you might as well have a meatball sub and/or I'd have to do the manly thing and put you out of your misery" I said with a small laugh.

"Cute and funny I like that, I'm Denki Kaminari" he said putting his hand out to be shook only to be hit I'm the head with a rogue Volleyball.

"Nice receive.Y/N is my name." I said with a small smile as he nodded and sat up in the sand.

"I never caught your last name? what is it?" He said with a small and insecure laugh.

"Are you planning to go to UA?" He nodded so I continued "So is my twin and if we both get in it'll be confusing to call us both by our last names so I'm not going to tell you, you'll have to figure it out when you get to UA" I said before picking up the volleyball and handing it over to the short redhead who caused this accident.

"You should probably start running from the court if you don't want to get dragged into their fight" a white haired male said before I started walking away to get to my family.

Shinsou

Young Shinsou POV

I was at the park playing on the swings, a completely normal weekend for me seeing as I had no friends at the age of five when I heard small sobbing I followed it and found a small girl who was around my age sitting on a park bench alone.

"Are you okay?" I asked being a concerned six year old I didn't really care if she was six or ninety if she was crying I wanted to be sure everything was fine.

"I-I l-lost my b-bunny a-and m-my m-mommy w-went l-looking f-f-for it and sh-she hasn't come back y-yet " she continued crying and I wanted her to stop because back then it hurt me to see other people cry.

"Hey please stop crying" she did so I continued "your mom is probably still looking for the bunny can you tell me how long ago she left" I asked climbing into the bench to sit next to her.

"Five minutes ago" she responded calmly compared to a few seconds ago when she was crying.

"Do you want a hug?" She nodded so I gave her a hug and the crying started back up again before I heard the words that hit me like a truck.

"Did you uthe your quirk on me?" I didn't have a quirk yet to my knowledge so I shook my head before she smiled "w-well then I gueth you just got your quirk and it's pretty cool" she said with a small and cute lisp before her mom came back with a stuffed bunny and my dad found me sitting on a bench talking to this girl.

"Did Hitoshi make a friend?" The loud blonde male asked with a wide smile as I shrugged. "Well I could set up a playdate for you if it's okay with her mom and Eraser" He said ruffling my already messy hair before walking off and talking with her mom.

I found out her name was Y/N and we were instant friends until she moved away in middle school leaving her stuffed bunny at my house.

Meeting at UA

Danki

I looked around the classroom with a slight blush on my face, I was proud to have gotten into UA with my brother, Eijiro had a bright smile as always when the one and only Pokemon walked in and made his way towards where I was l.