💐seeing each other at UA💐

Izuku

I couldn't believe that my parents allowed me to transfer to UA. I mean they went to shiketsu and we're proud of it, but I guess they realized that I'm not them.

"Y/N I can't wait for you to meet all of my friends they'll love you and your adorably terrifying quirk kero" Tsu said while holding my dorm key "here" I nodded and hugged her.

"Thanks Tsu I can't believe it! I'm so nervous that my tail is standing on edge" I said, fanning my face I quickly turned into a dog so I could quickly run to school before turning back.

"You're the girl Asui introduced me and Tokoyami to Y/N right?" I nodded before shaking his hand excitedly.

"Yeah it's so nice to see you again Midoriya!" I basically shouted causing half of the people in the common room to look at me.

"Oi! DEKU WHO'S THIS EXTRA!?" Some kid yelled from behind me causing me to turn around and smile.

"I'd advise against calling me an extra Katsuki unless you want me to tell Mitsuki" I said giving him the 'dont fuck with me' smile.

"Oh, it's this extra... WAIT WHY DID YOU COME HERE!?" He yelled again, I stood there looking at him before turning to the rest of the class.

"Hi! I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you all, except my loud neighbor" I said, pointing at Katsuki. I looked around and found a place to sit also a place where I could eavesdrop.

"Jethuth Midoriya if we knew you were friendth with thuch a thicc babe we'd hang out with you more" Grape dude said while pointing to Kaminari.

"Mineta I would hang out with Midoriya either way." Pikachu said while looking at me making a weird face.

Pom Pom

I was on school grounds running a few errands for Kan-Sensei I am the class president after all.

Walking back to class I pulled out my phone to see I got a few texts from Shouto.

Scarface: Y/N I gave Bakugou your number

I stopped in the middle of the hall "What the fuck!?" I whisper yelled as I made my way back to class.

"Now that's no way to be speaking in the presence of future number 1" A cocky voice behind me said, I turned around revealing the Pomeranian.

"My dad says that all the time but it doesn't mean I listen dipshit" I hissed back before we sort of got in a fight.

"YOU STUPID EXTRA I'LL TURN YOU INTO DUST" He yelled, I guess I made it tohim angry.

"I need to go Pom Pom" I said pointing at the clock on the wall as Bakugou let go of my shirt collar.

Scarface

I entered the classroom and saw a familiar face, I mean yeah it's been six years since me and Shouto have spoken but he's still a cool guy and I'm still going to marry him whether I want to or not.

"H-Hey noodleman" I said ignoring my stutter, I stutter on a normal basis so I didn't really care at this point.

"You changed it from noodleboy." He said back in a monotone voice with no expression, I think that he's a coward for not talking about his feelings or even showing them (calling myself out right there).

"Duh, you're a man now. I can't call you noodle boy it's weird" I said straightening my skirt, which I desperately wished was pants like the guys have because this short grape guy was checking me out and it made me uncomfortable.

"Is that grape making you uncomfortable?" He asked, I shrugged and sat next to him.

"Kinda, but I also want to catch up. It's been what six years? I hate that I moved and couldn't watch you become who you are today." I said with a chuckle.

"Toya ran away" he said causing me to freeze and not due to his quirk.

"Oh." Is all I said before class started

❤️Tamaki❤️

Ever since The Big Three came to our class I've been more social although I'm still extremely anxious around people everybody understands.

"Hey who are doing your study with Sasaki" Midoriya asked as I shrugged. I still don't feel comfortable with people calling me Sasaki or anything really.

"Oh, I... I don't kn-know" I mumbled while looking at my feet. We were walking out of class when Mario knock off grabbed me."JESUS CHRIST!?" I yelled terrified before falling onto the ground and panting.

"Oh, sorry did I scare you?" He asked politely, I nodded and stood up.  I looked around and saw the cute elf and started to panic. "This is Tamaki. I know you've already met him but I wanted to introduce you two" Mirio said with the shippers stare (y'all know what I mean)

"Y-Yeah I'm T-Tamak-ki A-Amaji-jiki" he said while looking at the ground. I thought it was cute that he was so shy but that also means that we are both anxious fucks.

A/N: I know that nobody reads my stories and my Authors notes but it you are reading this it means a lot to me. Thank you.

Sincerely, Ash