Thinking of the future*

Byakuya's p.o.v

Everything burned. My body was sweating and it felt empty. I needed him and he was here.

"I'll be gentle ok?"

His words were like warmth to my heart. No one has ever told me that in all my years. I looked away from the Alpha, I couldn't even look at him in the face. Was it all real?

Blood rushed towards my face, how embarrassing it was for me to be in this predicament.

As my thoughts lingered, I felt my entrance stretching. His fingers were small yet stubby. Don't know if it was my Omega side, but it seemed like it fit well inside me.

He groaned a bit and finally took out his cock. Slowly entering me, I cling to him with my dear life. White shirt of his now being pierced by my nails.

My entrance released more and more slick than ever. I moaned at the feeling of his cock growing harder and harder inside me.

"Don't worry, I'm here Kuya," he whispered to me, his voice strong yet soft. Again with that weird name.

Pain and pleasure overtook my body. He started to have a quicker pace making me moan more and more. It was too fast, I wasn't able to catch my breath. I cling harder to him with my dear life.

"S-Slower," I gasped at him.

His pace slowed down a bit, allowing me to catch my breath. Makoto looked up to me putting on puppy eyes and a small pout.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, I was confused at his actions, I only told him to slow down. It was unexpected when Makoto quickly thrust onto me, making me scream in pleasure.

"H-Hey!" I screamed at him, "I s-said slow!"

He softly chuckled at my response adding a quick response, "Sorry, sorry, you're just so cute when you scream,"

I blushed at his comment.

Cute? When I scream? He is insane!

He started to quicken his pace once again, making me bounce from his actions. A small person like Makoto, many will underestimated his strength.

"Byakuya," he softly whispered to my ear as his pace once again slowed, "I'll protect you no matter,"

Those words again are warm to my heart and soothing to my soul. With everything going on, his words gave me hope for the future. Our future.

Our.

Father. My father wouldn't approve.

I looked at Makoto shocked, he doesn't know what happens in my life. Out of this school. There was a reason I hide my secondary gender.

"Byakuya?" He started at me, worry in his eyes, "What's wrong?"

He stopped his actions, taking his dick out quickly, leaving a horrible sensation for me.

Should I tell him? Do I really care for him? Was he just some random Alpha I used to please me?

The thoughts made me feel gross. It was just like him. I promised my mother I wouldn't be like him with her final breath.

"Byakuya?"

We stood in silence in the room. Tension lingered in the air. As long as I'm a Togami, I must do what is best for the Togami name.

"Makot- no Neagi," his face turned to fear quickly at the sound of his surname. I'm sorry, Naegi.

"I think, we should," the words stopped at the tip of my tongue, why does it hurt?

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply.

I can't.

He was the only person to ever show kindness to me.

Screw my father. Screw the name. This is my life.

I will only show myself with Makoto and Makoto only.

Looking up with a small smile. A real smile.

"Let's get out of here together,"