Beginning of an End*

Makoto's p.o.v

I launched onto him, slamming him towards the bed. He wasn't expecting it as he gasped at my movements.

He smelled sweet like honey, just the way I like it.

Biting onto his lip with a moan gasping out of him. He seemed to be angry at me as he didn't open up.

Swiftly moving my hand onto his ass, earning a gasp out him.

My tongue entered his wet cave, exploring around as he fought back with his tongue. Gripping his ass tighter, as to allow myself to win.

Unbuttoning his shirt in the process with his sensitive nipples exposed, moaning in the process.

My head lowers down towards his neck, breathing in deeply.

Nearing his scent gland I waited for a sign of denial, something to tell me no.

Even if his denial were to hurt me, I want to do it with his permission only.

"I want to be yours, Makoto," he whispered.

Without a second waiting, I bit on his scent gland. The scent of honey-covered the entire room.

Compared to the other markings around his neck this one was bright red. My teeth show the world how which he belongs to.

Marking him around his gland knowing full well how sensitive it currently was with my recent claim. Moving my head lower towards his abdomen, his dick flushed and ached as result.

The entrance was wet as slick overflowed.

"Ahh- Makoto," he moaned.

I insert my finger onto his entrance and easily slipped in with the amount of slick surrounding his hole.

He gripped onto my back, holding his dear life as nails were clawed onto me. Those are gonna leave marks.

Inserting my second finger, scissoring wider to not hurt the Omega.

"Makoto- p-please!"

He grinned at his screams.

"Beg for it,"

His face grew redder as I finished my statement. Small tears peaked off from his eyelashes.

"I-"

I took my fingers out of his entrance, he whined in the process at the loss.

"Please- F-Fuck me,"

Without hesitation, I entered him rapidly. Screaming leaving him as his entrance tightened around my cock.

Moving my hips at a rapid speed, not allowing him to catch his breath.

He cried at my pace, yelling to go slower. His hands held onto the pillows, ripping them. Might buy new ones later.

His face was beautiful.

This was beautiful.

"M-Makoto- please! S-Slow down!"

I started to slow down, to help him breathe.

No one can now have him.

He was mine and mine alone.

To think of the future with him, surrounded by our children, the world finally at peace. Come home to see him at peace with our children.

Child?

I got excited at the thought of us together. Having the time in the world after the disaster to fully experience each other at peace.

Every time getting closer and closer to allow us to become one of a whole.

A loud squeal returned me into the world.

Was that?

"M-Makoto! Tell me when you get tu-turn-,"

"Turn on? Come on Kuya, we are old enough to speak of such things,"

"I'm not used to talking in such a v-vulgar way!"

I chuckled at his response. My cock is literally in you Byakuya.

Relaxing to allow myself to softly exit, kissed his forward right after.

"I love you,"

This moment.

I never asked for it but I'm lucky enough to have it.

Moving to the side to rest he softly whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

"I feel the same for you as well, Makoto,"

"Mom! Dad is coming!"

"Stop calling me that sweetie,"

"Yes sir!"

"Nozomu, please,"

"Sorry!"

The scene presented to me was out of a dream. My daughter ran at me with their arms open. Byakuya is in the back with his apron on probably cooking some wonderful meal.

"Welcome home Makoto,"

Grabbing a hold of Nozamu, I walked towards him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"So how did it go?"

"They are a handful, but I got used to it," he replied.

She giggled, knowing full well who Byakuya was talking about. Setting her down to go play with her blocks I turned towards him smiling.

"So when is your next heat?"

————————————————
Thank you all so much for the support of this series! I never thought to make it this far, love you all and hopefully, I will continue writing more in the future for you all to enjoy! ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

Take care and thank you!