Getting ready by doing nothing

Byakuya's p.o.v

I was led to a fancy room, the bed soft and silk. Compared to the beds in the school, this was an upgrade.

"You can sleep in my room, Enoshima made it for me though I never asked for it," Kamakura sighed.

Nothing was touched as no scent of the Alpha was ever found. It made me uncomfortable knowing that Enoshima made this. What are they capable to do?

"You will all stay out of our plan," he spoke from behind me.

"We could help you we aren't completely useless,"

"Still,"

He used his Alpha voice.

It brought chills to my spine. It was way harsher than Makoto's.

Thinking of the smaller Alpha calmed me down.

Finally to rest.

I woke up with the morning announcement. Kamakura came in a few minutes later to tell me to move.

Exiting to leave the Alpha to do his own thing.

My mind lingered on the others. If they don't want us to get in the way, why explain the plan?

Knowing Kirigiri they probably went ahead to do their own thing.

Kamakura calmed out of his room and quickly walked towards the dark hallway. I followed after to not be left alone. Being in a place like this was not something I felt uncomfortable with.

Kamakura stood near the camera room. Without turning towards me he spoke.

"Stay here and hide if you hear any noise,"

Without saying anything he walked off into the darkness.

Silence filled the halls as only the echoes of his footsteps distanced every second.

Left alone to my thoughts.

A small tap was on my shoulder.

Oh no.

Did I fall asleep?

I opened my eyes to see Kamakura staring down at me. Not noticing that I slept on the cold floor outside the camera room.

"Get up,"

"How long was I out?"

"A few minutes, I predicted you might sleep and thought to check on you,"

Though that was annoying to see him predict me that way, I was glad nothing less. Would have been caught by Enoshima and everything would have gone downhill.

"I'll take you to the school if we meet anyone," he stepped closer towards my ears, his whisper loud and clear, "don't speak,"

Before I knew it we were at the gym. Luckily with Kamukura being able to think through everything, we made it with no trouble.

He told me to wait at the side of the stage, being invisible by being behind the currents. Meanwhile, Kamakura was setting up, as to prepare an announcement.

The tapping of the mic set the place for the presentation.

"Report to the gym, everyone,"

With his monotone voice being blasted towards the speakers. Hiding more behind the curtains, even a small glance of me from Enoshima will ruin everything. Her death bed was being planned and nothing must not go wrong.

Ishimaru, Owada, and Fujisaki were the first to arrive. Later on, like in a single group, everyone entered.

I noticed Makoto and Kirigiri towards the back. Both looked around.

Celeste walked towards Kirigiri, tapping their shoulder and whispering something in their ear which resulted in a nod from the Alpha.

"Junko Enoshima," Kamukura spoke.

"What! Me? The time limit isn't even up Kamukura~" Her voice was loud.

Even with her complaints, I heard steps coming forward and stopping midway.

Like having a staring contest, Kamakura and Enoshima both looked at one another which seemed like forever.

Breaking the silence, the sound of the hard floor was hit and gasps surrounded the air.

Quickly running to take a look I saw Enoshima herself on the floor. Blood spewed out from her mouth with gagging noises coming along with it.

What?

What the hell?