Another step closer

Byakuya's p.o.v

My eyes open to see Makoto gone. It was cold without him

I got up to look around the room. How long was I out? Did he leave me behind? Did he regret it?

No, it was around our fourth? third time?

He wouldn't leave me.

The door opened showing the small Alpha enter with a tray of food.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

I took the glass water from the tray. Compared to before, I felt calmer. Was it finally over?

Turning towards Makoto, he seemed to be staring at me, his eyes not leaving me.

"Makoto? What's wrong?"

He snapped towards the other side of the room recollecting his thoughts at the sound of my voice.

Did something happen when I was out?

"The others are waiting outside," he said with a smile.

"Wait, how long was I out?"

"Not much just four hours,"

"4 HOURS!?"

"It's ok Kuya everyone is giving you time,"

To be honest, if anyone were to tell me that I would have responded quickly but Makoto said it.

I stood up to quickly dress to meet the others. After the mess of the second motive hopefully, no one acted foolish enough to kill anyone.

Side by side we walked towards the cafeteria seeing everyone staring at us as we entered.

"Thank goodness everyone's here!" Ishimaru shouted. Of course, he had to.

"We are all here you know?" Owada replied.

It was a bit awkward to be in the same room with the Alpha from the recent events from the past few hours. With my scent no longer going everywhere he seemed to calm down.

"What are you staring at blondie?" He growled at me.

I guess he doesn't remember the events.

We stood at the side as Ishimaru got up from his chair and started talking about the newly released information.

Ikusaba was far back as to avoid contact with us at all. The mention of her name by the Moral Compass brought her back to the world. She seemed to not talk that much as she stared at our group very fondly.

I turned towards Kirigiri who seemed to be deep into thought. Knowing them they would have asked Ikusaba many questions about our predicament. With her silence, she must have all the puzzle pieces and she is trying to put it all together.

Once the meeting was over the night announcement informed us of the time. With everything going on and many problems occurring, the rest would sometimes shout out randomly and stop the overall topic.

"Will you sleep in your room or mine?" Makoto asked as we headed towards the rooms.

I felt like a bother to Makoto. Maybe it was time for me to sleep on my own again. Besides, now everyone knows about my secret and I still can't show weakness in this place.

"I'll go to my room,"

Nodding, he gave me a quick hug and ran towards his room. It was unexpected for me. To be honest I thought he would start shouting at me for going on my path. That's just Makoto I guess.

My room was cooled from the last time I remembered. Sitting on my bed which was surprisingly clean. Wait for what?

"Disappointed really," I heard a voice to the side.

Someone's in my room. The smell of coal surrounded me, making it hard to breathe overall.

I couldn't move.

I tried but couldn't.

I heard footsteps get closer to me and a large shadow hovering next to mine.

Turning to look at the stranger, was red piercing eyes looking right through me. His hair flowed through the nonexistent wind.

He put his cold hands around my shoulder and his head near my ear.

"Hello, Byakuya Togami,"