Zourry - Argument (p1)

Zayn, Louis and Harry are in a three-way relationship, Zayn's more like the chilled and the one who tries to keep them all together in one piece everytime an argument breaks through. Louis is the over caring one and the short-tempered one. Harry is the youngest, so Louis is always all over Harry's matters and when Harry snaps because of it, they have an argument, one that even Zayn isn't sure if he can bring the two back to all lovey-dovey like they were before.

💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛

"Hi, Lou, Zee" Harry greeted as he approaches Louis and Zayn who are sat at the table they always sit at whenever they go to the coffee shop 'Aliz'. "Hiii" Both Zayn and Louis greeted back as they stood up to give Harry a kiss on each cheeks. "Guyss.." Harry whined as he wipes at the saliva that's on his cheeks.

"Oh, I'm going out with Mitch later" Harry said as he sits down. "Mitch?" Zayn asked. "No" Louis replied immediately. "What? why?" Harry asked obviously annoyed. "Because I said so" Louis replied as sweetly as possible, though it didn't come out as very sweetly. Just in time, their order arrives and they all eat in uncomfortable silence.

"I'm still going out with Mitch" Harry brought it up again after they've done eating. "No!" Louis protested. (see what I did there?😂) "It's just Mitch, you don't have to get protective about it" Harry retorted back with an annoyed huff. "I can be however I want! but you are still NOT hanging out with Mitch!" Louis shouted as he got up and slam his hand down onto the table making people give glances towards their table. He walked angrily out of the cafe. "Here, Harry, I'll go talk to him" Zayn said as he gives the money to pay their meal for and then gets up to follow Louis' path.

"Louis! Lou!" Zayn called as he speed walk, and then run to catch on with Louis' pace. "Lo-" Zayn was about to yell again when Louis cut to it. "What?!" Louis abruptly said as he turn around to face Zayn stood almost a meter away as he pants. "What else do you want?!" Louis yelled. Louis himself knew that he's probably overreacting, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He's also aware of the fact that Zayn's done nothing wrong.

"Please calm down first" Zayn said as he's still catching his breath.

"What happened back there?" Zayn asked to break the silence between them. Louis just shrugged his shoulders before sighing. "I just, I don't trust Mitch" Louis let out. "And why's that?" Zayn asked his voice as soft as a cotton, holding no anger, hatred or mock, just love and adoration as he walks closer and places one hand on Louis' shoulder . "I-i don't know... I just don't want Harry hurt" Louis said and Zayn understands it but, "I know Louis, but you don't expect Harry to just stay locked up in our house like how Rapunzel was locked in that tower.. You got mad at Rapunzel's mother for that remember? " Zayn said chuckling because Louis was super angry when they watch Tangled. Louis also chuckled a bit before nodding, "I guess I wouldn't want that..." Louis said. "Then, will you let him hang out with Mitch?" Zayn asked with one eyebrow raised. "Y-yeah, sure..." Louis said and Zayn smiled at that before interlocking their hands together.

💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛

Back at the house, "Wait, where are you guys hanging out at again?" Louis asked for the fourth time now. "Boo, for the thousandth time, we'll be at the park and probably get some ice-cream after" Harry answered obviously pissed off and annoyed. Though he is thankful that Louis didn't get mad. Louis just sighed before saying his goodbye and giving a kiss, same as Zayn minus the sigh part. "Have a good time, Harry" "Love you" Zayn and Louis said before Harry walks out of their house. "You are not planning on staying here, are you?" Zayn asked the suspicious looking Louis whom has a both black jeans and hoodie on. "Nope" Louis replied popping the P. "Are you coming?" Louis asked. "And where are you going?" Zayn asked instead of answering. "Park" Louis said and Zayn just knew that he doesn't want to leave Harry alone. Zayn just shook his head in disbelief before saying, "Of course I'm coming, you can't do crimes without your partner" with a bright grin that's identical to Louis'.

💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛

The two sat in the car watching Harry walking and talking with Mitch. When Harry and Mitch are in no sight, Zayn and Louis quickly get out of the car to not loss sight of Harry. Both Zayn and Louis are dressed in black hoodies, black trousers and sunglasses with black face mask. They follow the path Harry took and slowly but swiftly follow Harry. They follow as Harry and Mitch just sit on the swings and talk about god only knows what. They talk and talk as Louis and Zayn just observe.

Zayn and Louis was getting tired from waiting. Then out of nowhere, Harry and Mitch got up from the swings and almost walk into Louis and Zayn but the partners in crimes had dodged just in time for Harry to not notice them, or at least that's what they thought. Then they saw Harry and Mitch going to a diner and eat whilst talking and the two boys stayed outside while stalking still.

When Harry and Mitch done eating, they decided to bid their goodbyes and hug, which was when Zayn and Louis rushes to their car and speed home before Harry.

💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛💚💙💛

"Really you guys?! You trust me that little to go and watch everything and every way I go?!" Harry asked completely and utterly annoyed by his boyfriends behaviour. "W-what are you talking about 'arry?" Louis played dumb, and god if that didn't just angers Harry more he's a so wrong. "What I am talking about?! REALLY?! We are playing dumb now or are you actually dumb?!" Harry said sarcastically and Zayn just sighs before opening his mouth, "It's not like that Harry.." "Oh yeah?! So stalking me whilst I did nothing bad is nothing?!" Harry replied. Harry kept pushing and yelling at the two boyfriends about how they are keeping him away and always in his business. "It's not like I gave you any reason not to trust me! or am I that bad!? That horrible?!" Harry pushed again.

"Quit being so rude Harry!" Louis screamed out at one point. "We're just trying to protect you! Because we care for you, Harry!!" Louis screamed again, letting out whatever he's been keeping. "I do trust you! I'm just making sure!" Louis yelled as Harry simmers down and Zayn just sits and watch by. "Well, don't!" Harry said back. "I don't need your constant care!! Just, just fuck off!!" Harry stumbled those last words. All three of them were shocked, even Harry didn't expect he'd say that. "Okay.. I, I-I'll fuck off" Louis stuttered as he slowly reaches for the door and walks out, leaving Harry shocked from his own words and feeling guilty as he broke down. Zayn was frozen to choose between comforting Harry or chasing after Louis.

a/n
I'm breaking this into 2 parts because 1. I also don't know what Zayn should do😶 2. because it's too long

okie, baii.. I hope you enjoyed this one