Larry - Hate to Love

*Harry's POV*

I am a student of Wood Chapels High (Please keep in mind that I barely know anything about high school and the name is completely made up😂). I have a sister whose name is Gemma and she works as a flight attendant so she's often away from home but when she comes home, it's like heaven since she would always buy gifts from different places. I have a mother and step father whose names are Anne and Robin Twist. I also have a rival whom is 2 years older, he might be older but he's shorter than me but he is slightly stronger because ObVoiUslY he is older. His name is Louis Tomlinson and he is 18 years old. To be honest, we've been rivals since my first year in high school and if you ask me why we started despising each other, I'd say I don't know because I really don't or maybe I just don't remember. It's also probably because I thought he was the same age as me when I first join the high school and he got pissed off, or because he bumped into me and didn't apologise, or because he called me gay when I talked to my friend, or because he's just jealous of my perfect life and just want to make it imperfect. Like I said, I don't know.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Currently, I'm in my History class, the class of a subject that I hate and the fact that I have to sit next to the skunkbag, a.k.a Louis Tomlinson, just make this class W-O-R-S-E. Of course, that lad always has something planned in his stupid little mind to get me in trouble anytime and anywhere. Like for this class, that skunkbag literally toss a crumpled ball shaped paper towards the teacher whilst she was writing something on the board and blame it on me. It was lucky for me that the teacher actually 'let it slip' when in reality, it wasn't even me in the first place. But, that skunkbag crumpled another piece of paper into a ball shape and toss it at the teacher again. Once more, he blame it on me which really pisses me off when the teacher raised her voice at me. "It's was not me!" I said in defence. "Are saying that the paper tosses itself towards me, Mr. Styles?" The teacher asked with a tone of sarcasm. The class chuckled at the teacher's comment but I know that they know who threw the paper. "No, I'm saying that it's not me who tossed the paper, it's that skunk over there" I said pointing at the skunkbag beside me. "Oi, watch who you're calling skunk!" Louis spoke up and he also stands up. "Oops.. Couldn't see ya there, you're too short" I said in a bitter tone. "Oh, I sympathise you, didn't know you were blind" He said with sarcasm dripping from his mouth. I could feel my body burning like a fire that someone had just poured petroleum on. "YOU--" I started to shout but got cut off by our teacher. "ENOUGH!!" She yelled. "BOTH OF YOU, DETENTION!" She continued. I was clenching my jaw as well as sending dagger looks at the skunkbag. I get out of my seat and start walking out of the classroom with him following close behind me.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

We are now in the detention (like I said earlier, I know nothing about high school and its system, so let's just say this is Detention in my version yeah? 😂) with no one watching over us and it's just me and Louis in the detention, oh what a great day. "Are you happy that you've got me in detention?" I asked him obviously pissed off. "What, it's not me that fooking talks back to teacher is it ?" He said in his sassy tone that pisses me off even more. "Then it is obviously you that threw the paper towards the teacher and blame it on someone as innocent as me" I replied as I crumpled up a piece of paper and tosses it towards him. He got up making some very loud noise that startled me. He picked up the paper that I just tossed and makes his way towards me which is just the next table. "W-what are you d-doing?" I asked slightly scared. "You're not so innocent, Love" He said now standing right in front of me, facing right at me. "D-don't call me Love" I said hesitantly, but deep inside my stomach had butterflies when he called me Love. And I don't know why. He knelt down right next to me and placed the crumpled paper somewhere on my table. He leaned in closer and closer to my face and I just went stiff, still in utter shock. He placed his lips on mine at last, but I was so shocked that I did nothing, I didn't pull away nor kiss back. He kissed me for a few more seconds before pulling away. I was still quite confused from the kiss. I clear my throat after a few minutes being in daze and say, "W-what was that f-for?" in hesitance. "I fooking hate you" Louis answered but I still am confused. "Why? Why would you kiss me if you hate me? and why do you even hate me?!" I asked getting annoyed from his response. "I hate you because you make me fall for you" He said making my jaw drop to the floor level. "I've always loved you from the moment I met you, your curly hair, your dimples showing when you smile and your emerald green eyes" He admitted and I was still processing what he had just said. It was all like a dream where nothing makes sense, like when you turn to your left, someone hates you for no reason, and when you turn to your right, the person says that he loves you. "And s-sorry about those mean comments I made about you and those times where I would get you in trouble, I-i just thought that i-it was the easiest way to g-get you to notice my existence" He continued with guilt flashing in his eyes. "I-i-i I don't know what to say..." I said looking at him, the state he was in. "Just tell me what you feel for me" He said simply. "That's the problem, I don't know what I feel about you, I had butterflies in my stomach when you called me Love, but I think I still don't like you" I said explaining my situation. "Would you go on a date with me and maybe it can help you discover your real feelings for me" He suggested and it took me some time to finally agree.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

We have spent our first hour going on rides at the funfair and we are now currently looking for a candy floss stall. "There! I see it" Louis yelled out in excitement as he skips towards the stall. I watch him acting like a happy child with a smile plastered on my face. "C'mon 'arry!" He shouted, still skipping towards the stall. I just chuckle and thought that, 'Maybe he isn't that bad' and another thought came to me, 'I think I like him' and I spend the rest of the date with a smile on my face, and love for that skunk in my heart.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

And it is now the end of the date, I felt a little sad because I like spending time with Louis he is sweet, funny and childish. We are now at my doorstep when he cups my face and kiss me, the same kiss we shared back in the detention the other day, except
this time, I kiss back. "May I know what you feel for me now?" He asked with a smile, a bright one plastered on his face. And it made my heart melts so I said, "Yes, you may and I think I love you too" He seems so happy that he pull me into a hug, a hug where he closes his eyes and smiling wide with his face buried in my chest whilst holding me tight, a sign of never letting go.