Ziam - McDonald's

*Thrid person POV*

Zayn has always loves McDonald's. It is basically his favourite place to eat. Liam on the other hand, doesn't prefer fast food over healthy food. He's always been that type of person that looks over his body, therefore he's got that body. He's got abs, six packs and muscles.

"Hey Z, where are we eating at?" Harry - Zayn's best friend- asked as he was sat on the passenger's seat. "My favourite place" Zayn simply replied as he drove past a junction. "Sure, it's not like we have been there for ten times this week, right?" Louis -another best mate of Zayn- said sarcastically. "Shut up, Louis, I drive so I choose, you sit at the back seat?just follow" Zayn said with both playfulness and seriousness in his tone. "Whateves.." Louis replied as he playfully rolled his eyes and went back to check his Instagram feed on his phone.

❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛

*With Liam*

"C'mon, mate, don't you get tired of eating vegetables, fruits, nuts and shits like that? one visit to a fast food restaurant won't get you fat" Niall -Liam's best mate since born- said as he's trying to pull Liam out the door and failing miserably due to their body size difference. "No I won't get fat, but it will mess up my diet, Ni" Liam replied. "Please Li, just once... please..." Niall pleaded with his adorable puppy eyes. "Ugh... fine, whatever, just once yeah?" Liam said as he put on his snapback and walked towards the front door. "Yayyy... thanks Lili... I love youuu..." Niall cheered as he follows and made kissy lips trying to place a kiss on Liam's cheeks. "Go awayyy..." Liam whined and pushed Niall off making Niall laugh.

❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛

Liam and Niall walked into the fast food venue. Niall immediately walked towards the queue to order their food. Liam was following Niall but walking slowly because he is texting his sister which is saved as Roo with a heart at the end. He was smiling at something his sister had sent and didn't realise where he was going and ended up bumping into someone who was holding a tray of food. Liam's phone and the tray fell onto the floor. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Liam bend down to help pick up everything and panicked as he feared the man would start screaming at him. "Chilled out mate, it's fine" The sweet Bradford accent spoke and Liam's heart melted hearing it. "I'm Liam and so sorry for bumping" Liam said and then the two stand up and looked at each other. They were both amazed by the handsome and beautiful features of each other. "And I'm Zayn Malik" The jet black hair boy with beautiful brown eyes said. "You're here by yourself?" Liam asked and Zayn shook his head no. "I'm here with my two best mates, they don't seem to be excited to eat here though" Zayn said with a chuckle at the end of his sentence. "I'm here with my mate as well, he's lining up" Liam said as he points at Niall lining up in the queue. "I guess see you later? My mates are probably wondering what's taking so long" Zayn said and Liam was a bit disappointed to be fair. "Uh, wait, um, can I have you number, you seem like a cool guy to be hanging around with" Liam said as he hands his phone. "Here please hold it for a second" Zayn said and handed Liam his tray of food. Zayn typed away his phone number and saved his contact as 'Zayn'. "Here" Zayn said as he handed back the phone and pick up his tray. They both said their goodbyes as Zayn goes to his best mates who are flirting with each other and Liam goes to sit at a table as Niall comes.

❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛

It's been a couple of days now, three days to be exact, and neither of the two seems to be able to forget the other. So Liam wanted to hang out with Zayn because he's got nothing to do and bored to death. Liam called and it rang a couple of times before a beautiful Bradford accent spoke, "Hello?" "Hi, it's Liam, the one you met at the McDonald's, don't know if you remember..." Liam introduced himself and mumbled the last part hoping the Bradford boy didn't hear him. "Liam! Yeah, I remember you!" Zayn cheered because he has been waiting for Liam to call. "It's a great thing you remember me eh?" Liam spoke into the phone and chuckled. "So.. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out... cause I'm quite bored..." Liam spoke again and Zayn agreed to because he didn't plan to do anything today.