Zianourry - Being left out

*Thrid person POV*

Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry are all in a big boyband but their relationships with each other are more than bandmates or best friends, their relationships with each other are boyfriends. But being in a relationship with 4 other people would usually make 1 or more people feeling left out, and there is one person whom is Harry since he is the youngest which makes it hard when it comes to understanding older matters.

Right now they are at an interview.

"So, who does the chores around the house?" The interviewer asks but Harry couldn't understand the struggle of the chores since he never does one because the boys never let him does since he is the youngest and they want to treat him like a princess, or baby, or something like that.

"Louis here does them, but it has always been hard asking him to do it on time which makes me the back up to doing it" Liam said pointing to Louis while talking into the mic. Zayn and Niall laughed along with Liam since they knew just how hard it is to get Louis to do the chores on time but Harry, he couldn't understand a thing so he just sat there with a fake smile on trying to not show how awkward it is for him. The interview goes on and Harry still couldn't understand much of the jokes the other lads were making and laughing to, most of the jokes were inside jokes. Harry stopped faking a smile as he was gazing out and he was not fully there anymore. None of the boys realised that as they were busy laughing at the older lads' jokes that Harry couldn't understand a thing of. After the interview was over, they all got in the car and Harry could hear the other talking whilst he was looking out the window. No one really acknowledged that Harry was feeling a bit left out, a lot left out actually, but the others couldn't see that. The boys were talking about watching a movie or two when they get home. They were arguing on what movie to watch. After a long time of arguing about actually watching the movies or not, finally, they decided to watch one movie which was 'Toy Story'. They all went straight to the couch cuddling each other except Harry. But the boys didn't do anything when Harry was just stood there until he decided to walk to his room and that's when Liam asked,

"Where are you going, Harry?"

"Oh, just going to sleep, I'm a bit drained out of energy" Harry simply replied and walked away straight to his room.

He couldn't sleep and kept on thinking that the boys didn't care for him, the boys didn't love him anymore and the boys are tired of him and that's why they have been leaving him out. He couldn't help but think about those until it was tearing him inside so he decided that he couldn't keep it to himself anymore. He unlocked his phone and went to his contacts and called Luke, an old friend of his, Luke is his best friend since they were nine months in, in fact. But they kind of fell out of touch due to each other busy schedules of touring of both their bands, and living quite the far distance but they were still close and always there for each other. Plus, Luke is someone that Harry trust so much other than the four lads. So, Harry told Luke everything and the younger lad suggests that they meet tomorrow and Luke is picking him up to hang out. Harry just agreed because it has been a long time since he has met Luke. He went to bed feeling a bit calm after talking to his all time best friend.

❤️🧡💛💚💙❤️🧡💛💚💙❤️🧡💛💚

The next morning Harry woke up to the sun that was gleaming straight into his eyes. He went to his bathroom to brush his teeth and have a shower to get ready for his plan with Luke. He went downstairs to have something for breakfast, he was grateful that none of the boys were up except Zayn. He was stopped by Zayn. At least it's just Zayn. He said to himself. "Where are going being all dressed up?" Zayn asked with confusion on his face. "Out" Harry simply stated before getting the milk to pour in his cereal. "And with who?" Zayn continued asking sitting in front of Harry. "With my friend" Harry answered giving Zayn a smile. The bell rang interrupting the conversation between Zayn and Harry. "Can you please get the door, Zayn?" Harry asked with his voice all cute which made it impossible to say no to.