1. FamiLee

856° 43' 07"____________________NAME: Cora Lee

856° 43' 07"
____________________
NAME: Cora Lee

AGE: 15 y/o

NATIONALITY: American

LIKES: Ice cream, running, humor, Ree's scars, strength, sunshine

DISLIKES: Her parents, her life, kids her age, wolves, bears

QUOTE:

'Whatever it takes'
____________________

THE SLOW LORIS FOR DUMMIES

THE INTRODUCTION:

The Slow Loris. The most deadly, yet less painful disease on earth. The disease that had wiped out most of humanity. Billions of people.

Society changed, animals changed, people changed. The world couldn't recognise itself anymore.

This mysterious and incurable disease made the news everywhere. Daily, it causes thousands of people's death . Because a disease that seemed harmless, but in truth, deadly.

For that reason it was called the Slow Loris, a cute little animal that can poison you with a bump of its elbow.

After exactly a hundred hours of a strange positivity, the patient would fall into a coma, and wouldn't wake up. Ever.

Cora closed the book in a sigh. She could no longer add up the number of times she had read this piece of information yet it didn't seem to make her any wiser. The fifteen-year old girl revisited the old and torn book she held protectiveLee in her hands. Its smell, a musty smell that you could sometimes notice in old people, had something addictive in it, like a hamburger. Except for the cover, the first and last page of the book, it seemed as if someone had cut off all of the other pages. SadLee, the last page contained a total of four words.

There is no cure.

The object had been a gift from her father for her tenth birthday. That had been the last one he had ever given to her, because not long after her birthday party, he had abandoned Cora, her sisters and her mother. But somehow, Cora could not find the strength in herself to be mad at him. Why he ever left, she never understood and Cora knew she was unlikely to ever find out. Lucas Lee, also called Lucky Lee, a tall, blonde man with a beard full of curls and hazelnut brown eyes, had been someone Cora looked up to for the most part of her life and she just couldn't forget how much they had been through together and how he had made her laugh when the child was feeling sad. Maybe that was why she didn't want to give up on his habit on verbalLee changing the "ly" of some words into "Lee". Lucas liked the play on words and since his own last name was one, he took advantage of it.