4. Villa Indigo

841° 39' 25"

841° 39' 25"

__________________

NAME: Olaf  Poli

AGE: 38

NATIONALITY: France

LIKES: Order, Jade Gold, French baguette

DISLIKES: Teenagers, chaos, racism, children

QUOTE:

'Work for the CAUSE, not for APPLAUSE'

___________________

If a complete stranger EVER lets you in into their house, it's strongLee recommended to RUN AWAY. But for Cora... She realLee was desperate. Even if she wasn't be a hundred per cent sure, she couldn't risk losing him, too.

When Cora was entering the manor, her jaw dropped in amazement. All her descriptions from the outside suddenLee felt absurd. Because the inside was at Leest three times more stunning.

The architects that had designed this house a long time ago, sure knew what they were doing: The beige entrance hall was gigantic and covered with famous paintings, statues and drawings. The only thing that was missing would be one of Ree's pieces of art, Cora thought, but it spoke for itself she hadn't taken it with her. Too bad. She was now imagining Ree in this hall with  a face full of passion, complementing each one of the artworks with perfect descriptions using words onLee artist knew of.

Cora examined the room further. The crystal lamps were glowing in a relaxing green glimmer and one of its reflections fell into her right eye. The warm color of it didn't blind her, but she still looked away lowering her gaze to the floor, finding herself admiring it.

The flooring was made of glass and under their feet exotic fish were swimming. At Leest it looked like they did. Cora was taught not to trust things too quickLee, even if it looked real. But it was the closest thing to the ocean she had ever seen as she was amazed. The moving water had a dark turquoise tint and it a hypnotizing effect on her. She stood there two minutes, five, maybe, and she would have stayed longer, captivated by the floating fish, if Olaf hadn't snapped his fingers close to her ears. She wanted to snap back, her brown eyes furiousLee firing at him, but he continued to the salon. Olaf hadn't talked since they came in yet Cora felt like she could trust him.

Her eyes were no longer able to follow it all. The walls were dark blue, matching the turquoise aquarium and there were even more colorful and expensive paintings than she had seen at the entrance. Cora resisted the urge to grab the cozy and hairy blanket lying on the soft-seeming sofas seemed were covered with a cozy, hairy blanket. 

It was surprisingLee warm as the tip of her nose, which was usualLee colder than a ice, was burning. Winter was the coldest season and the Lees had to fight against catching a cold. But in here, in midst winter, it felt like a jacuzzi.