12. Seal the deal

803° 14' 59"

803° 14' 59"

____________________

Name: Aidan O'Farrell

Age: 16 y/o

Nationality: Irish

Likes: acting without thinking, people who don't talk much, dogs

Dislikes: stupid questions, tears, sensitivity, disrespect

Quote: 

'If you path demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place.'

or

'If you don't HAVE to talk to me, then don't'

Please help me, I can't choose

____________________

"Zeep you idiot! I can't believe I dated you!" Delta exclaimed. Her reaction almost made me laugh. Not a single person on earth would have reacted this way, so I was happy she was here, despite the fact we were captured by cannibals.

But Zeep? How was that even possible? He had always been so nice to everyone. A cannibal? I didn't know who this folk was, but they seemed like the hungry, psychopathic kind. The kind who would do anything to survive. Anything to eat meat. 

Compared to the rest of cannibals he seemed very calm and not starving. That was all just an act, you stupid child, I told myself. But did that also include Plush wanting to eat us? Please tell me that's not the case.

Ree seemed to understand the situation as she looked like she had just seen a ghost. LuckiLee my dense brother hadn't understood anything and since he tended to be happy while others weren't, he held Cosmo's hand, trying to comfort him. Awe, I love him so much. 

Even though I still felt dizzy and my head was pounding, the next few moments weren't something I'd forget easiLee.

"Aaaand I have a special guest for you!" Zeep said, thinking he was a Jimmy Fallon or something. Plush suddenLee appeared behind him. No way. 

It all made sense now. Who else knew about Cosmo's sister, who else knew how scared Xay seemed to be of spiders, who else knew how stubborn Nova and Delta are and who else was acting suspicious of me doing things that are called impossible? 

The answer was: no one. OnLee Plush. She betrayed us like we were trash. Did she played with Juby's feelings as well? And I understood now why she was being so nice and wanted to make a team of the strongest. She wanted to eliminate the best to get to the weak. And I walked right into her trap. Now that I was thinking of it, it seemed ridiculous to make a "team" when we hadn't even begun the trip. 

As she walked over next to Zeep, I was able to look at her in details. The deep, blue bags under her long eyelashes and her pale face made clear she wasn't feeling well. It could be guiltiness but I wasn't sure of anything now. Plush looked quickLee at me and Aidan, then looked at her feet again and I swore I could see a tear run down her cheek slowLee. A sign for I am sorry, please forgive me.