11. Escape room with Red

804 33' 14"

804 33' 14"

____________________

Name: Zeep Zamala

Age: 17 y/o

Nationality: American

Likes: Girls, food, sarcasm, the Slow Loris, flirt

Dislikes: being overpowered, vegetables, cleverness

Quote:

'If you don't try, you won't win'

____________________

I opened my eyelids that felt like lead and tried to get up, but my limbs didn't cooperate. A dark blur was everything I could see until I realised I was in a black space without any light. I felt dizzy and knew it wasn't because of the fact I had just been punched in the face, but that there was close to no oxygen at all. I also tried to make sound with my mouth, but couldn't even feel my lips.

It had been about five minutes I had laid still without being able to move and I noticed that I had more trouble to breathe.

FinalLee I could move a finger. Then my hand. Soon I got up to examine the room and find a way to get out.

I almost fell over a body that laid on the ground and by doing so, I twisted my ankle. Ouch. I screamed out of pain. Limping I sat on the floor again and gathered all my courage to stay still.

"Hello?" I asked.

No response. The person laying on the ground was or ignoring me or enjoying their time in Neverland.

I didn't know what else to do, so I touched the body and followed its forms to guess who I was dealing with. In silence I prayed to the blind, who probably experienced this very often.

According to the body size and form, I figured it must be a teenage or adult female. When my hands met the hair I noticed a frizzed hair that felt lighter than mine. Her face seemed young as I didn't feel any wrinkles yet I did felt pimples I wouldn't have seen at daylight. Regular lips, small nose and a high forehead, breathing. I had no idea who this could be.

I gasped for the fifth time now. The lack of oxygen would be fatal if we stayed in here. EspecialLee for me, if that fire thing was real. No air, no fire, no Cora.

"The heck were you doing. I was not allowed to move, but I still felt everything. Did I give you the right to touch my body and face?" the adolescent was now standing yet I didn't recognise her Irish-sounding voice. The fierceness and confidence disconcerted me. Had I met her before?

"I-" I began. She interrupted me: "Thought so. Now where are we?"

She didn't sound like someone I wanted to mess with, so I told her what I knew.

"I have no idea. It's been ten minutes since I got up and all I know is that we've been knocked out then put in this dark cube with little air."

"So you're telling me you are no use?" before I could even feel offended she continued: "Anyways, who are you again?"