'Kill this Love' Preview

We all commit to love

That makes you cry, oh-oh

We're all making love

That kills you inside, yeah

We must kill this love

Yeah, it's sad but true

Gotta kill this love

Before it kills you too

Kill this love

Yeah, it's sad but true

Gotta kill this love

Prologue --

Darkness shrouds the woods the girl walked in, her white dress flowing graciously behind her as she explored the world she wasn't allowed to enter without someone by her side.

However, this time she explored the world by herself; no one by her side.

She was vulnerable to the demons that her parents had so desperately tried to protect her from, and yet she was so unaware of it.

Pursing her lips, she walked the step hill on the diagonal with determination, knowing this route so well she could walk it with her eyes closed. She smiled to herself, knowing that in a few minutes she was going to be face to face with the boy who had stolen her heart, just as she had stolen his.

The boy who held her so delicately in his hands.

This was their plan; run away together. Run away from the world which said they couldn't be together. Run from the wolves which snapped at their ankles – forbidding them from holding hands as they ran.

Their forbidden romance was to thrive after they had made it out of the woods. They were to be together and nothing could stop them. Nobody could get in their way this time.

She knew the consequences of her actions; with every step she took away from her castle in the forest – the castle which kept her locked in a tower all night and day – she knew the consequences as she walked away.