☀️4

"Na Jaemin how may I-"

"Got myself into some stupid shit. Might die. Leading them to the bar now." Yuki informed, looking back from time to time. If she had to get in trouble, she should involve him.

"Motherfu-"

Yuki ended the call and stuffed her phone back into her bag. She pushed some boxes towards them before climbing up the fence.

She knew an alley probably wasn't one of the best places to go through, but it was the quickest path to the bar. She exited out to the main road, only to bump into one of the men she was running from.

"We never wanted to kill you, but after all that running, I'm kind of hungry." The man grinned, trying his best to intimidate her. He bared his fangs at her, but Yuki didn't flinch.

"Or you're some sicko who wants to play with their prey." Yuki huffed, reaching into her bag. "I know a lot more about vampires than you think. Don't test me."

She spotted his companion catching up as the man closed in on her. Each step he took towards her would be a step back for her. Just as she was about to attack, a loud engine roared in the distance.

She looked behind the man and noticed the motorcycle that sped towards them. The motorcycle screeched to a stop between her and her attackers. The engine roared one last time before the unknown person turned it off.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yuki questioned, stepping back.

"Do you want me to help you, or do you want to die?" The boy asked as he removed his helmet. He brushed his damp ebony locks back and away from his face. His honey skin glistened in sweat under the afternoon sun and his dark brown eyes were captivating. "Just say the words, sweetheart and heads will fly."

"This kid thinks he can handle us. What a joke."

"Yeah. Your barks are so horrible that I wish I could laugh. Let's hope your bite is better." He looked back at Yuki who seemed amused at his comeback. "Your call, babe."

Yuki shrugged. "Just don't kill them, I guess?"

"Fine by me. I have some steam to blow anyway. " The boy smirked. He got off his motorcycle and used his teeth to remove the gloves from his hands. His knuckles were a dark red, almost turning purple. Yuki wondered if he fought before this.

"Who's this punk trying to act cool?"

"Just someone who can pack a punch." He answered sweetly. He tossed the gloves onto the seat of his motorcycle. "Call me Haechan if that helps you sleep better at night."

Yuki watched awe as he effortlessly subdued the two, having them kneel before him within minutes. He was definitely experienced in fighting, but why did it remind her of someone? Just the thought of that person had her stomach turning.

Stop thinking about him.

"Is that all you've got? I barely even touched you." Haechan huffed. He stepped on the man's hand, shifting his combat boots to crush it further. "Come on, entertain me."

"This little brat-"

"Wait, his eyes. Look." The man's companion cut off, visibly gulping at the sight. "Shit."

"Does that mean that bitch is his-"

"That bitch is right here!" Yuki huffed, stomping on his hand. As annoyed as she was, she wondered how strong Haechan was to overpower two grown vampires. He looked to be around her age, so his strength was weird. Well, if he were human.

"We apologize. We didn't know she was your woman. We'll leave and never show our faces again." The man apologized, bowing deeply towards them. It was like his personality did a full 180 with how respectful he was. "Please spare us."