☀️6

"Chi." Jaemin dragged, tugging on her arm. He pouted at her lack of interest in his gestures. "It feels so strange. Notice my uncomfortable feeling."

"If this is something stupid, it can wait after I finish my essay for Apollo and Daphne." Yuki shrugged his arm off and continued to write. 

"My child isn't here. Park Jisung is always the first one to buy his lunch. He never misses out on precious lunch hours." Jaemin whined. It was already half an hour into the lunch period yet the two young ones weren't around.

"What about Chenle? You know if there is a Park Jisung there is a Zhong Chenle." Yuki asked

"Oh, and him too."

"Noona!" Chenle happily called, dragging a gloomy Jisung with him.

"Speaking of the devil." Yuki laughed, turning to face them. "Jisung! Your mom is waiting for you. Wouldn't stop bugging me."

"Noona." Jisung frowned, sitting beside her. His eyes were glossy as he looked at her. "We couldn't find your charm. I'm sorry."

"Wait a minute. Yuki lost her charm, not you. Why do you look like you're about to cry?" Jaemin questioned. He handed Jisung his handkerchief before sliding a juice box to him. "Drink first before you cry."

"He realized you lost it the same day you helped him with those vampires so he started blaming himself. He knows how much it means to you." Chenle explained. "He dragged me everywhere to look for it. I went to places I didn't even know existed."

"Blaming yourself won't get you anywhere, okay? What's important is you're safe and we'll find the charm eventually." She comforted as she patted Jisung's head. 

"You sound so mature." Jaemin teased. "It was like yesterday you were crying about it. Flipped my whole apartment upside-down."

"Shut it bubblegum. I am more mature than you think." Yuki snapped. "I can drink iced americanos now!"

"Do mature people show off that they can drink iced americanos?" Jaemin sneered. "Show me the real adulting, mint choco."

"Anyway, we thought you might be feeling down so we bought your favorite jellies during our free period together." Chenle piped in, handing her a paper bag brimming with jellies.

Yuki's eyes sparkled at the sight of her gift. She looked up at Chenle, wanting some sort of confirmation it was really hers. It had been months since she last ate one since they weren't in her budget.

"This is why I love you both. Thank you!" Yuki grinned, hugging the bag. "If I have one jelly a day, I'll have enough jelly for the rest of the year."

Jisung finally smiled as he fiddled with the string of his hoodie. "You can have more than one a day. I'll buy you more so just brush your teeth."

"What about me?" Jaemin pouted.

"Starve." Chenle deadpanned.

"I'll give you one jelly only because I knew you'd be jealous." Jisung comforted, handing him one pack of jellies to him. 

"At least my child loves me." Jaemin sighed, accepting the offering given to him. He pulled a chair over to their table for Chenle before letting out another sigh.

"Why did you sigh again?" Yuki asked. "Was the chair too heavy for you?"

"Exams are coming up and I don't know what to do. I sleep through most of my classes." Jaemin worried.

"I put all my notes under my pillow before exams so the information can transfer into my brain." Jisung suggested.

"Have you tried rubbing the book against your head?" Chenle asked.