HALDI AND MEHENDI CEREMONY 💃❤️

The day before the wedding held haldi ceremony and evening was mehendi ceremony

The day before the wedding held haldi ceremony and evening was mehendi ceremony. On request of our beloved bride both families held haldi ceremony together in sameera's house. Elders couldn't resist their children's request so they accepted.

Elders woke up both bride and groom and took them to garden where it was beautifully decorated for haldi ceremony. All were enthusiastic and happy except one that is sidharth who is sulking as his mom woke him up early.

Danny and sameera were seated in the centre as they're the nucleus of the function. All the elders walked one by one and adorned the couple with beautiful haldi paste. At first, Danny didn't like people touching him and applying paste on his body but Meera held his hand.

Meera said,"it's okay my baby boy this ceremony will end soon don't worry. I know you don't appreciate all this but you see it's good for us. Sandalwood brightens your skin and this ceremony protects us from all the evil eye. So my dear baby have little patience."
Danny felt blessed to get Sameer as his betterhalf. He nodded with small yet alluring smile.

Then came sidharth who was sulking.
Looking you idiot I had to wake up early all because of now wait and watch what am gonna do to you. He took large amount of haldi paste and applied all over Danny's face. Danny was beyond pissed off.
You wait and watch in your haldi function. I would pour the haldi water on your head. But sidharth replied," uff,who will do all this ritual and all I will kidnap my bride and straight away marry as simple as that." He said this while staring at Sara with a smirk on his lips. However Sara just glared at him hidding her blush. All laughed and enjoyed. While our dearly couples Danny and sameera were on their own world playing with rose petals enjoying their day.

Then came Sara," okay okay akka and mama go wash yourself and take some rest because evening we have mehendi ceremony

Then came Sara," okay okay akka and mama go wash yourself and take some rest because evening we have mehendi ceremony."
"As you say my cutie pie." Danny pinched her cheeks and walked away. Poor sidharth was annoyed because of his friend. Sameera was escorted to her room. Everyone took minimum rest has they had to check on preparation.

 Everyone took minimum rest has they had to check on preparation