MY STUBBORN BOSS😎❤️

Daniel's pov.....
I had severe headache when i woke up. I tried to recall everything that happened yesterday. I saw anamika my ex in a car with a guy. They both were so into their romance that they dint even realise they are in traffic jam. This triggered all my past moments with her. I was unable to tolerate the betrayal by her. I loved her to the core but she cheated me when she saw another business man in a party. She wasnt loyal to me. I was deeply hurt so i thought of drinking. I asked my manager to hang dont disturb tag on the door. When i was almost passed away i saw my meera coming. As i was already in rage i couldnt control my anger and also i dont know what did i speak to her. Within few minutes i was completely dozed off.
When all these were running in my mind i saw my angry bird walking into my room. I dont know what is she doing here. I pulled her and yelled what the hell is she doing. This scared her. She stuttered at beginning but then said everything at one go.
But i dint pay attention to her words my eyes was gazing the beautiful pink pulp her LIPS. I dont know what made me to kiss her lips. But i dont regret kissing her. Her lips was so soft, so sweet. I want it more and more when i was deepening the kiss she pushed me then i realised i was just carried away. Then....
D: here i completed my juice.
S: you go freshen up i will prepare breakfast for you.
D: i am sorry please dont feel awkward.
S: No, i have never kissed anyone i mean i was just taken aback.
D: you mean am i your first kiss.
Sameera nodded her head as yes.
I felt a strange happiness in me .
D: wow..... I yelled in joy she gave me a disgusting look. Then she went to kitchen i went to freshen up.

Sameera's pov:
I dont know what happened to me. I never let anyone cross my private space. But i dont know what made me to shut my mouth. But soon realisation hit me thats why i pushed him. But honestly speaking i felt good during the kiss. I dont want him to move but i felt its wrong that's why i pushed him.
Later i finished preparing breakfast nothing but sandwich. He came down by the time i set the dinning table. He whipped like a kid and said.
D: yummy sandwich. Is it chicken!!
S: no its simple sandwich with tomatoes and cucumber.
He pouted. This made me giggle. He pushed the plate.
D: i dont want to have this. I want something to spicy to have.
S: no way, you have fever you should have only lite food.
D: no no no i dont want.
S: dont behave like a child sir.
D: please. He made cute innocent face. This made my heart melt.
S: okay now have this i will prepare something spicy food for lunch.
D: I want now.
S: dont be so stubborn sir i said i will prepare right then i will do it without fail now have this.
he dint utter a single word and completed his breakfast.
Then he got up, went and sat on sofa in living area.
After cleaning i went near him.
S: what do u want for lunch sir.
D: i dont want anything.
See my arrogant boss is back.
I went and sat next to him. Someone seems to be angry.
He turned his face to opposite side. I giggled
S:okay then as you are so much angry i will leave sir. Take rest.
I got up but he held my hand.
I turned towards him. He pulled me i landed on his lap. He hugged me.
S: sir are you alright.
D: no
S: what happened?
D: I miss my mom.
I pushed him to see his face. As i guessed tears were formed in his eyes. I felt a thud in my heart. I wiped the tears.
S: dont cry sir. And kissed on his forehead.
He hugged me again.