MINE I MEAN MY PA😉❤️

Continuing with their eye lock.
Daniel caressed her cheek with his palm and mumbled, so soft but it was very much audible to his Meera. She realised the current situation and got up from his lap.
S: sir i think we should leave to Mr. Kapoor's office, we have meeting.
D: right go get your bag even you are coming with me.
S: me!! why?
Daniel laughed aloud and said you are my PA sweetheart so you should come along with me.
Sameera was literally annoyed so she just nodded and went to get her bag and necessary file.
Sameera pov,
Why do i get stuck when i see that dark brown eyes of him.
It makes me feel like i always wanna stare that eyes. And he calls me sweetheart. Huffff JERK.

Daniel's pov,
This girl is driving me crazy. Her eyes, cheeks, damn that lips pulls me to her. Is she the real love of my life. Maybe! he thought and walked out of the office.

At parking lot,
D: sit with me we should discuss about the project.
S: yes sir.
They both drove off to Mr. Kapoor's office.
Meeting was successfully completed,
Everyone walked out of conference room.
D: you wait here i will go meet mr. Kapoor and come.
S: hmm.
After Daniel goes,
Hey beautiful.
S: who are you
Am Kapoor sir pa
S: oh, ignorance was clearly evident on her face.
(K. Pa- mr Kapoor pa)
K. Pa: you are Mr. Daniel Pa right, why dont we be friends.
S: least interested.
K. Pa: but am very much interested on you.
He held Sameera hand,
S: leave my hand.
K. Pa: no darling i want you.
Sameera tried to remove her hand but he tightened the grip.
S: i said leave me.
Daniel punched on his face. He fell down.
Daniel pov,
I was talking to mr. Kapoor about the deal. Just then i saw through the glass window. That bastard was holding my meera's hand. I ferociously opened the door and punched hard on his face.
D: how dare you to touch what is mine.
S: sir.
Sameera pov,
I was surprised to see Daniel when he saved me from this bastard. I was in utter shock when he said mine to make sure whether i heard it right. I kept my hand on his shoulder.
S: sir
D: i mean my PA
K. Pa: sorry sir sorry mam
D: dare you come infront of me. I swear i will beat you to red and black.
S: sir lets leave.
I dragged him literally.