MEETING PARENTS😨❤️

Sun rose beautiful with all his glory. Our hero is all set to meet his soon to in-laws.

 Our hero is all set to meet his soon to in-laws

👆Danny is all set to meet his in-laws.
Danny reached Sameera's home. He rings the door bell and waits his love to open the door. But to his remorse, the door was opened by Sameera's mom. Now he is even more anxious but still with a hope he enters the house after greeting Sameera's mom. Sameera's mom easily recognized Danny but kept her mouth numb as she was confident on her daughter's choice.

Sameera's dad was seated on sofa.
S.dad-sameera's dad, D:Danny .
D:hello! Uncle. I am Daniel. I wanted to talk to you about something crucial.
S.dad: I know the reason for your arrival. But you very well know that we are different in caste and religion. So it's better if you stop disturbing my daughter.
Danny was fuming in anger now. Even a mere thought of losing his Meera's causes hurricane in his mind. He clenches his jaw and folds his palm in the manner of digging the nails in his arm. Before he could pounce on his Meera's dad. Sameera came.
S: Danny. With a smile curved on her lips.

On witnessing the view, Danny felt serene

On witnessing the view, Danny felt serene. All his anger disappeared on seeing his Meera. She came and sat next to her Danny. She sensed his anger and held his hand. Danny felt ecstacy as his Meera is with him.

S.dad:Sonu (Nick name) what is this? Is this the way to behave in presence of your parents.
S:daddy.... Danny cut her in middle.
D:sorry uncle!!but she knows how to calm me down. Uncle I love Meera so damn much. You can't even imagine how much I love her. I will take care of her better than you uncle please trust me.
S: daddy please. For the sake of my happiness please accept him. I love him so much. I always feel safe when I am with him. Please dad trust me please.
S.dad:but he doesn't have parents.
This mere sentence hit Danny hard and tears made its way out of his eye.
S:stop it dad. If you dislike him tell us frankly. Don't hurt him and moreover he has me. I am more than enough for him okay dad. This is the first time she has raised her voice to her father.
Her father was flabbergasted to see his princess talking so boldly to him.
D: am sorry on her behalf uncle. She is a baby please forgive her. I am sorry for loggerhead which happened a while ago.
S.dad: no child. Don't apologise, I realized how significant you are to my daughter. I trust my daughter soulfully. I know I behaved like an asshole. Pardon this handsome old man young man.
S. Mom: I know this is how it will end so I was just enjoying the drama.
D: thank you aunty....
S.mom: call me mom my child.
Danny felt overwhelmed. Happy tears made its way from his eyes. He instantly falls on s.mom 's feet.
Sameera hugs her father
S:am so happy dad thank you so much. She kisses her father's cheek. This provoked her Danny. He was outraged. But masked it well in order to not to create a problem.

:You people are so bad. Enjoying without me.
All turned to look at the owner of the voice. It was none other than our SARA.
Sara came to them in her nightmare. It was clearly evident that she just now descended from her bed.
S.mom: first you go freshen up. Look at yourself. You wake late often. Being a girl child you..... Before she could continue Sara interupped her.
Sa: Amma enough please stop you bickerings. I will be back in 15 minutes.
Everyone giggled looking at her antics.
S.mom: come everyone let's have breakfast.
D: no aunty...sorry mom. I already had.
S.mom: oh come on child. You will be exhausted by now because of this dramas.

S.dad glare at s.mom.

When they were about to sit. Arun arrives. He gets perplexed due to Danny's presence. Before he could progress.
S.dad: hello Arun. You are here so early.
A: yes uncle but what is this bastard doing here.
S.dad: I am warning you Arun if I ever see you disrespecting him then you better be ready to face the consequences. He is my son in law.
Arun was shocked would be an understatement.
Danny and sameera smirked at Arun.
Arun stormed out as he couldn't take the humiliation that happened a while ago.

I am back. Sara came running happily. All resumed back to their work. But our something wicked is running in our danny's mind.

Arun was frustratedly walking back to his house. But out of nowhere a car stops him. 4 well build men push him into the car.

Let's wait and watch what happens 😜