MY PAST💔

Danny's pov;
I don't know why I behave differently with her. But I love being myself.i loved the way she cares for me. And today morning I had fever accompanied by hangover. But when I saw her I was in fit of rage because of yesterday's incident that's why I kissed her all of a sudden. I am such an mad man I scared her. Then I felt sad when she said she wanna leave but I convinced her. Her presence gives me bliss. Later at dining table I literally felt like having something spicy but she was so stubborn that she will prepare later. I was angry but I had. I liked that she noticed my ignorance and came to me. At that very moment I remembered my mom who also comes to me whenever I am angry. I don't want her to go that's why I stopped her with my hug.

D: Meera I wanna tell you so much will you listen to me.
S: yes sir I will listen to you.
D: first don't call me sir. Call me Danny.
S:but
D: Its an order.
S:ok Danny.
D: that's good.
Sameera smiled.
D:I lost my parents when I was just 10 in an car accident. I had no siblings.i felt so lonely inspite of all my relatives were materialistic they were behind my dad's money. but thankfully I had Siddharth dad, Prakash uncle. He saved me from my relatives. As he was my dad's close friend he handled all his business. Once after I completed my graduation uncle asked me and sid to do MBA. So we went to abroad to complete the course. After we returned back to India Prakash uncle asked me to take over my dad's business. I became CEO of "D Group of company". I worked hard day and night to develop my company. Then I met Anamika. She is the daughter of Mr. Sharma who was my client. We liked each other and eventually became lovers. I was so deeply in love with her. there is a quote,"love is blind". It's true I was totally blind in love. Though did said me she is behind me just for money I dint pay heed to him. But I was devastated when I found her with another business man in a business meeting . I am not an suspicious person but their proximity made me suspect. So I heired a detective to follow her. When I came to know the truth that she has affair with him, I was totally broken. I was betrayed second time Meera. I cried and cried but still had none to console me Meera.
S: please don't cry Danny.
D:am.....am..... Sorry I was just carried away.
S:hey that's absolutely fine. But why all of a sudden u drank yesterday.
D:be.....because I......I..... Saw her yesterday in traffic jam. She and her new boyfriend were kissing inside the car. I felt the pain which I hid long back again. So in fit of rage I drank alcohol.
S: shall I tell you something, first of all don't even consider her as a person. It's not easy to forget the past but if you still stick with your past it will haunt your future as well. That will be the payback for her. Honestly speaking I am so proud of you.
D: are you really proud of me , he asked me with a broad smile.
S: yes Danny from childhood till now you have composed yourself and become successful business man instead of crying in a room. You worked hard and still working. I am really proud of you and I feel pity for that Anamika as she left such an gem of a person.
D: thank you i feel better now.
Sameera nodded.
S: I will go prepare lunch ok.
D: why do you strain, maids are there to handle them.
S: it's ok I love cooking. I have no problem in cooking for my boss. Unfortunately you should have food no other go.
Danny smiled.

Guys do vote.