FEEDING IS CARING😉❤️

Sameera went to kitchen, drank a glass of water with one go.

Sameera's pov,
What am I doing he is my boss yeah now my friend but I shouldn't take it as advantage. My poor heart! The very first time when we met I was able to see different emotions in his eye. I kept my thought aside and concentrated on interview. I got irritated when he spoke about my dress but deep down in my heart I liked the way he sees me and the way he talks to me. Though it is rude but I find it different compared to others. And when Siddharth told me about Danny's past I was in fit of rage on Anamika how can she betray such an awesome soul. But later I felt thankful to God that such girl is no more in his life because he deserves the best. I don't know why I was happy when the thought hit me that there is no other girl in his life. But I was so angry on him why does he care about her. Why the hell he feels hurt when he sees her with some other guy. Whatever I wish god to fulfill all his desires.

By this time Danny came to kitchen.

D: so madam what have you planned to cook for dinner.
Just then Sameer came out of her thoughts.
S: what did you say?
D: I asked what are you gonna cook for dinner.
S: kichidi.
D: what!!! No way am not gonna eat that shit.
S: once again if you say food as shit then I will make you to eat the real shit. You shouldn't talk about food like that. You should respect food though you disrespect others.
D: okay okay Meera am sorry. But I don't want to eat that.
S: why??
D: because I don't like it. Okay let's order food from restaurant. What say.
S: no way, you are already sick.
D: am perfectly alright now.
S: I will cook kichidi with extra spicy. Okay
D:okay he made sad face.
S:now don't make this face after dinner we will watch movie with popcorn. And I will cook you favourite dish tell me what do you want.
D:really, he squealled like a kid. Then make less kichidi for both of us. After that I want white sauce pasta.
S: okay you go and decide which movie to watch till then I will cook.

After an hour,
S: dinner ready.
D: am also ready he smiled.
Sameera served him kichidi with smiling face whereas Mr. Hero,
Danny made disgusting face looking at the plate.
S: only if you eat this I will prepare your fav pasta if not I won't.
D: okay okay Hitler I will eat.
Sameera completed her food quickly and looked at him. He had just two morsel and was playing with it. Sameera took the plate and started to feed him.
S: such an child you are!!
D: he showed his 32 teeth. You know FEEDING IS CARING.
S: oii that is sharing is caring right.
D: I have changed it meera. For me it's feeding is caring.
S:ahaaan.
Both smiled looking at each other.