Epilogue❤️❤️

Love is all I could feel right now I have my babies waiting for me at home. Sameera, my MEERA. She is the sole reason for my happiness. Love of my life.

I guess I should start to home. On the way home, I was scrolling down our photos.

 On the way home, I was scrolling down our photos

"DIVINE" my baby has made my life divine

"DIVINE" my baby has made my life divine. I reached home smiling widely. But my smile dropped instantly when I saw my love with anger filled face. But when I saw my little boy with head down I knew he has done something that made my love angry.

We are blessed with baby boy DEVA whose is in grade 2.

I walked in and my love's eye turned towards me. I hugged her tightly and pecked her forehead. She melted in my embrace lovingly. My boy came running towards me. Meera glared him.  I kissed her cheek. I lifted him and he kissed my love. I dropped him down immediately.

You little devil, you will not kiss what is mine understand. Dad this is absolutely rubbish. She is my mom which is more than enough to kiss her. But a while ago, my love was glaring at you which says that you have pissed her off. But still I love Mom more than you dad. Not at all boy you are absolutely wrong.
I love Mom more than you dad.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.

Stop both of you shouted sameera. I know both of you love me more. Now deva go to your room and complete your homework. Meera kissed deva's forehead and he sped to his room but before that he showed his tongue out to provoke Danny. Now Danny was fuming in anger. In fit of rage and possessiveness, he threw his Meera on his shoulder and made his way to their room.

Danny leave me. You idiot.
Ahhh monster put me down.
God, you are jealous of your own son. Unbelievable!
Danny. Dannnnyyyyyyy. Stop

You're under punishment my love. So shut up.

Once he reached his room he threw her on his bed. Danny what are you doing? What if..... Before she could continue her ranting , Danny ambushed on her and started chewing her lips. Meera didn't fight any longer as she knew this is how her husband shows his love and possessiveness. She knew Danny is very much possessive about what is his especially about his Meera. Both spent their evening and night with love,lust,rage and possessiveness.

Around 2 o'clock at night, Meera woke up to find herself naked under sheets. When she cranked her neck she found her husband already looking at her intensely . Meera smiled and asked what is Deva doing? Did he eat his supper? Danny replied annoyingly, yes love he had his food and I sent him to your parents home. What but why asked her Meera shockingly. I want you to be all mine. Sameera laughed at her husband who is jealous of his own son. Am already yours darling. I know though, you spend half your day with him which I thoroughly dislike. Baby isn't he the symbol of our love. Naturally, we should love him eternally. No I am your only love, you should love only me more than anyone else with that he hugged her so tightly.

Sameera felt very much proud of her choice and ecstatic because of his possessiveness for her. She detached from him and caressed his cheeks so lovingly. She took his hand and placed it on her abdomen while her other hand was placed on his chest.

She continued saying, baby listen to me carefully our HEARTSTRINGS for each other has given life to another child baby. Perhaps, Danny held tears in his eyes. You made me the happiest man in the world. I love you so much Meera. He kissed all over her face. Sameera giggled in bliss.

See this time I want a baby girl. I will have a person to support me. Sameera said oh really then I will stop talking to you is it okay. Danny panicked immediately and said no no Meera. Am so sorry. No please. Sameera laughed hardly. Sameera still you should love me more. Ofcourse I will love only you idiot. She kissed him passionately.

They detached themselves. Danny said I love you so much my queen. I am destined to be yours for  seven births because of the HEARTSTRINGS you shower me over these days. You belong only me. Sameera always belongs to danial Watson.

I love you too my baby. You are the love of my life. I feel lucky and blessed to have you in my life. Everyday you become music in my heart which makes me connected to you through our HEARTSTRINGS.

THE END❤️