POSSESSIVE DANNY😡❤️

After that encounter with Danny's ex girlfriend Meera was still fuming in anger. Though Danny tried talking to her she maintained silence.

They reached restaurant and had their food in silence. But Danny couldn't tolerate this silence. He was enraged now.

At parking lot, Danny pushed Meera to the car and locked her between car and him.

S: sameera D: Danny

S: what the.....
D: I should say that meera. Why are you not talking me. What was my fault in the argument between you and her ah?
S: you want to know what is your fault then listen to me. When I said you as my boyfriend infront of her you could have atleast pretended to be my boyfriend but you chose to remain silent. Do you know how I felt at that moment. I thought you will reciprocate to me when I held your hand but you were standing like a statue. You dint even support my statement. You made me to regret my act. I am disappointed on you

Then sameera pushed him and sat in the car.

The travel back to Sameera's house remained silent. None of them spoke.

When they reached, sameera took her bags and walked off.

Danny felt hurt but dint know what to do. How to pacify her. Poor boy.

Next following days sameera ignored him like a dust. It's been almost 3 days of their fight none initiated to speak.

Sameera was terribly upset because of Danny. Moreover she was even more upset for speaking rude with Danny. Somehow she masked her feelings in front of her parents and her sissy.

 Somehow she masked her feelings in front of her parents and her sissy

The next day, sameera was dropped to office by her cousin brother. He loves and adores Sameera so much. To be precise, he treats her like a child.

He kissed Sameera's forehead and bid bye. It's a usual gesture of her brother to show his love and affection towards her.

On the other hand, all this was witnessed by Danny. After seeing his Meera been kissed by someone else in forehead though he was in the fit of rage.

When sameera reached her cabin she was immediately called by Danny to meet him in his cabin. Sameera walked to his cabin unaware of her Danny's rage.......

Author's note,

Hey guys I know this is my first book, I would be pleased if you encourage me.... If there is nothing in my story that can be appreciated atleast help me to rectify my mistakes. Help me guys.