24-Date night

I had to bite my lip so I didn't laugh as me and Bella watched Demetri and Felix trying to assemble the furniture.

"How are you struggling? I thought you were big bad vampires?" I grin as Bella recorded the whole thing.

"We've never had to do this. The staff usually do it." Felix huffed. "Why wont it attach!?"

"Read the instructions." Bella said. 

"What instruction?" They both asked. I crouched down and picked up the two separate pieces of paper. Felix quickly took the cribs instructions and tried again. Then 5 minutes later stormed out the room. "Its a stupid crib anyway!!"

"This is the sort of thing your good at." Bella pointed out. 

"Do you want to explain to Marcus if I'm caught?" She quickly shook her head. 

"Why did Felix just storm by muttering about screws and cribs." Heldi and Afron asked. 

"He couldn't put the crib together." I said watching Demetri finally finish the changing table.

"Could I try?" I turn to Afron. 

"Sure. Go ahead." I said and he went to work, finishing quickly. "I'll start on the second crib now if you like." I nodded and he happily went to work

"We asked the wrong person to help." Bella grinned. Demetri appeared next to her, hugging her.

"I'm doing work as well." I grin as Bella blushed, looking down. 

"Afron seems happy doing this, why don't you go give Demetri some attention. The poor man hasn't seen you much since we got back." I smiled. 

"Yes. give Demetri attention." Demetri grinned, tugging Bella away. 

"I see the nursery is coming along." I looked to Aro and Marcus as they walked over. I looked to Afron who was now running around the room as a blur, decorating. 

"Felix quickly gave up. Claiming it was the cribs fault. Demetri just wanted to see Bella, but Afron seems to be enjoying this." I smiled as Marcus wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hand on my belly. "I've been thinking...maybe you should have a hand in the naming." 

"I thought you had your names picked years ago?" Marcus chuckled. 

"Well you will be there father. Its only fair. I want to keep Charles and Bell. So you pick the boys middle name and the girls first name." I smiled. 

"I'll have to think, my love.  I actually came to invite you to a triple date. The wives have bugged my poor, 'defenceless' brothers into a night at the opera." Marcus chuckled. 

"Oh, you have opera house in Milan and Venice, right?" He nodded. "What opera will we be seeing?" I asked.

"Phantom of the opera." Aro sighed. "Its Sulpica and Doras favourite." He frowned.

"Mine too." I giggled. "I'd love to go. Will it jut be us?"

"Other than the guards. The twins will be with us." Marcus smiled. 

"I wouldn't want any one else." I giggled. 

"Thank you, my lady." I heard Afron say, sarcastically. 

"I like you too Afron, I like everyone on the guard, but a mother will always favour her children." I grin, making him roll his eyes. 

"Of course." He mumbled. They his eyes lit up. "But if they argued, who would you side with? Jane or Alec?"

"Since there almost 100 times stronger than I am, if they where arguing or fighting I'd leave them too it. Plus from what Felix has told me about there gifts, I wouldn't like to be in the middle of it." I explained.