13-Bucket list

1-Say a real good bye to my dad

2-Visit my mum one last time

3-Go on a real vacation with Bella

4-Donate to an orphanage

5-Have a dog

6-Have a nursery ready for my baby

7-See Bella truly happy again

8-Have a proper date

9-Have my baby

10- Introduce my baby to my dad in person

11-Go on vacation with Marcus

I looked over my list and nodded. Nothing dangerous. Just some simple things I wanted to do. And I could be turned when I go on vacation with Marcus. It would be safer if the baby wasn't around when I was turned. I heard the door open and looked over seeing Marcus. His hair looked a mess and the area around his eyes where red. As if he had been crying. But from when I saw earlier. Vampires couldn't cry. I slowly got up and walked over. He didn't move, just watched me. I gently took his hand and walked back to the sofa. I sat down and Marcus sat besides me.

"I think we need to talk." He nodded sadly and looked down. "I have some conditions if you want me to be here and be turned." His head shot up and he looked at me with hope filling his eyes. 

"I will do anything you wish me to do." He said quickly taking my hands. 

"Alec gave me an idea of a bucket list. Some things I wish to do as a human before I'm turned." I said and he nodded. I handed him the list.

"All of these are do-able. I do however have concerns about the dog." He frowned. "But if it what it takes to make you happy I'll do what ever you wish. " He said. "We can start it when ever you like."

"Well I'll have to go back to my father soon. I worry he'll send out a search party soon. We've been gone two days and we haven't called him yet." I frowned and Marcus nodded. "The place I want to donate too is back in Seattle anyway."

"You know where you want to donate money too?" He asked.

"There is a children's home in Settle. I used to volunteer there just before I started at Stanford." I smiled. But thinking back the smile quickly fell. "They rely on donations but they don't get many. No one wants to work there because they aren't getting paid. So...There's only two people working there with 12 children the last I checked. They barley have any toys and some of the kids clothing is too big or too small." I sigh and he took my hand, rubbing small circles into the back of it.

"We shall go on Friday. Is that alright?" I nodded happy and he smiled. 

"There's one other thing." He nodded and I took a deep breath. "The last one is when I want to be turned. When I'm no where near my baby. I don't want to take the risk that I might..." I didn't want to finish that sentence. I didn't even want to think what I might do.

"I promise you no harm will come to your baby. I swear to you. I'll protect you both." I gave him a small smile. "There is something else I should explain. Probably it will put your mind at ease. Aro has told you that some Vampires can have gifts?" I nodded. "Well I have one too. I am able to see bonds between different people. It doesn't matter if they are human, vampire or anything else."

"Anything else?" I asked with a weak smile. 

"You will not have to worry about that mio angelo (my angel)." He smiled. "These bonds I can see. Like your sisters and yours is as strong as mine and my brothers. Even without us being related. I see the bond between you are you child. I see the bond between us." He cupped my face. "And I can see the bond between me and your child." Wait but the baby wasn't born yet. Marcus hadn't met them. He wasn't the father. How could he possibly have a bond with them.

"You have a bond with them? But there not born yet." I said and he chuckled. 

"That means nothing, amore (love). As long as they have a heart beet there bonds will be seen." He smiled and I looked to my bump. 

"What is your bond to them?" I asked a little confused. 

"One of a father and child." He smiled. "With that bond I can assure you no harm will fall to the child." He chuckled and I couldn't help but smile. It was good that he would accept the child and not push it out. "I will love it like my own." He cupped my belly gently and I felt my baby move around. "What a lively little one." He chuckled.

"Yeah there always moving around. They kick now and then too." I smiled. "I'm happy you'll accept them, even though there not yours."

"I will love them, do not worry. I shall also have a doctor arraigned to give you your check ups." I nodded.

"Marcus? Who is this?" I looked behind Marcus to the door and saw two women. One had fair-haired, and has the powdery skin and red eyes, while the other dark brown curly hair that ran down to her shoulders with thin eyebrows and red eyes. She was slightly taller than the other. 

"Athenodora. Sulpcia. This is Jamie. She is my mate. Jamie this is Athenodora and Sulpcia. They are Aro and Caius's wives." The both smiled brightly and hurried over sitting opposite us. "Please be calm sisters, Jamie is still human and is with child. Please go easy on her." Marcus chuckled. Both women squealed happily and grabbed my hands. 

"How amazing. Do you know what your having?" Sulpcia asked.

"Oh a baby would liven the Castle up." Athenodora smiled.

"How far along are you?" Sulpcia asked.

"Oh do you know what your going to name them?" Athenodora asked. 

"Please slow down." I begged. "No I don't know what I'm having and Yes I have some ideas on the name. I'm 4 months and one week today actually. I find out what I'm having at my next appointment with the midwife. Well I was supposed too anyway." I said with a small smile. 

"We should have a shopping day. We could buy all the pretty baby cloths we can find. As soon as we know the gender that is." Athenodora smiled. "Oh and please call me Dora. Everyone does." I nodded and Sulcia giggled. 

"Oh a baby will be wonderful. I wonder how Aro will deal with a baby." Sulpcia giggled. "He's never been good with children."

"We shall see when the baby is born." Marcus smiled wrapping his arm around my waist rubbing my bump as the baby moved around.