34- Sofia and Charles

I always knew child birth would hurt but this was like no pain I had experienced before in my whole life.

"Please love, let Alec help." Marcus frowned holding my hand as another contraction hit me. They were getting closer together and they were laying longer and longer.

"We don't know if it'll effect the babies so for the forth time no!" I snapped as the midwife and Dora came in. "Tell me you have pain killers."

"Your too far along for the epidural. But we have some gas and air." I held my hand out as they pass me the mouth piece that I quickly put in my mouth. Breathing in the air that slowly helped with the pain. "Right your almost there. 9cm. If you feel you need to push then go ahead."

*****

7 long hours later and my two babies were wrapped up and in my arms.

"There actually here." I smiled, my whole body in pain. "Hello babies." The girl yawned while the boy wiggled a little. I looked to Marcus, who if he could,would be a sobbing mess.

"There beautiful." He smiled kissing my head. "You did so well."

"Have you picked the names yet?" I asked. "They can't have no name."

"Sofia and Ajax." He smiled. "They are both Greek."

"Sofia Belle and Charles Ajax Volturi. I love them." I gently kissed there heads. Charles started whining and and giggled. "Someone's hungry."

*****

An hour after naming them Marcus chuckled to himself.

"You have guests waiting to see you." He smiled down at the babies.

"They can come in as long as they're quiet." I smiled and as soon as the words left my mouth Jane and Alec was in the room beside me looking down at the twins beside me.

"There so small." Alec smiled down at Sofia. "I have another sister."

"And another brother." Jane smiled taking Charles hand in hers.

"What are there names?" I looked up to see Bella in Demetri's arms.

"Sofia Bell and Charles Ajax Volturi." I smiled as Charles yawned before looking up as Jane.

"Dad's going to love them. I know mum will smother them." Bella smiled.

"Well visit them in a few weeks. Let the twins get used to there surroundings first." Marcus smiled. Bella seemed on edge and I motioned her to come over and sit down.

"Can I hold her?" I smiled as Marcus gently set our daughter in Jane's arms. I slowly picked Charles up and handed him over to Bella.

"No I don't think-" I ignored her and placed him in her arms. The boy just looked up at Bella, the tip of his tough picking out between his lips making her smile.

"Hello Charles. Please don't poop on me." I laughed at her as Demetri stood behind her looking down at the babies.

"See. Not so scary are they?" I asked and Bella just rolled her eyes at me.

"It's my turn." Alec smiled but Jane didn't move. "Jane." Nothing. "I want to hold her."

"No." I smirked watching the two argue over the baby as Marcus just swoops over and takes Sofia away.

"If your going to argue neither of you will hold them." I said as Bella handed Charles back to me.

"Oh. Look at them." I looked to Sulpica who gripped Aro and Caius's arms. "Aren't they just adorable." She quickly left the men to hurry over as Dora walked in with two baby outfits.

"Let's get them dressed before they get cold." I smiled and dressed the two babies with Marcus's help. I couldn't help but yawn as I relaxed into the pillows behind me.

"Rest love. I have them." I hum letting my eyes slide shut.

*****

I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked over seeing Marcus rocking Charles.

"Sorry love. I think he's hungry again." I nodded and took my baby and unbuttoned my shirt. The boy was quick to latch on when I heard whimper coming from Sofia's Moses basket. Marcus walked ove and smiled down at her.

"Hello little love. Did you sleep well?" I watched him pick up our daughter and rock her gently while Charles finished. We traded children so I could feed Sofia and Marcus could get Charles back to sleep. "There wonderful."

"They are."