7-The Trial

After I had finished eating Marcus guided me to a different room. This one was very large with a dome shaped ceiling. It was beautiful. The walls and Floors where a light grey marbla with black detalies here and there. Facin opportunit from the door was three large throans. One for each of the leaders. And on two of the throans I saw the other two from the painting. Aro and Caius. Marcus walked me over to them and sat me in the empty throan. I looked over to the other two who smiled at the both of us.

"Ah Brother. You have found your mate. How marvaless. Demetri seems to have found his too." Aro chuckled. He nodded to the other side of the room where I saw a small blonde male holding my sister close. I hadn't even realised there was otheers in the room. Felix and Alec were also here with two girls one blond and the other a brunette. I looked at this 'Demetri' and smiled once I saw the smile on Bella's face. Demetri was good looking I suppose. He had short, frosted brown-blonde hair that was spiked and he also had extremely pale skin. He too had red eyes and was only a little taller than Bella.

"Ah. What of the father bond?" Caius asked pulling me back to there conversation. What's a father bond? What was a bond? I mean I know the human term but was it different for Vampires?

"My mate is with child." Marcus smiled. Mate? Again did that mean something different?

"The father?" Aro asked looking to me, wanting me to answer.

"Sperm bank." I said and they just blinked at me. "I wanted a baby but no man I dated wanted that. I'm already 25. I'm not waiting for a man so I can have a baby. I always wanted a family." I smiled and rubbed my belly.

"She's had her baby names picked out since she was 15." Bella smirked as she walked over with 'Demetri'.

"Oh?" Marcus asked.

"Lyla Belle Swan. Charles Jacob Swan. Named after the most important people in my life." I smiled.

"They are rather beautiful names." Aro smiled. "May I ask who the names are from?"

"Lyla was the name of a friend I had back when I was a kid. She killed herself after her parents died in a car accident. Belle is from Bella. Charles is after my dad, Charlie. And Jacob is the name of a friend of mine back in Washington." I smiled.

"You had them picked out at 15?" Caius asked.

"Like I said I always wanted a family. A nice home where I would live with my husband and have a couple kids. I guess I don't have the nice husband or nice home. But homes are expensive and most men are jerks. So I'll just stick to me and my baby." I smiled. Aro chuckled and Caius smirked.

"Well you have Marcus now." Caius said. Now I must look like a lost child. How did I 'have' Marcus? He wasn't mine. He was his own person-well vampire.

"I have yet to explain mates and bonds brothers. I don't with to overload her." Marcus said. The doors opened again and we looked over seeing 7 vampires walk into the room and Bella almost fell to her knees if Demetri didn't catch her. One was being held down by Felix and the others looked beyond sad. One I recognized. Carlisle. Form the painting. By the description Bella had given me I guessed they was the Cullen's.

"Ah Carlisle. I hope you and your family have said what needs to be said." Aro frowned and Carlisle nodded.

"Yes. After what he has done. He is no longer a Cullen." Carlisle said sadly.

"What-" Everyone turned to Bella and I watched a girl with short hair run over and hug her, sobbing. "Alice? Why are you crying?"

"Isabella. Edward has lied to you. You are not his mate. He has been playing girls and leaving them for years. You were his latest victim. Edwards gift also allows him into the mind of others and he can manipulate people. He made you believe you was mates. But you are not." Aro explained and Bella turned to 'Edward' and let out a shaky breath.

"He told us you was dead." 'Alice' sobbed. "I couldn't see you anymore. I went to see if you was okay but I saw your dad at a funeral."

"Harry Clearwater died a month ago." Bella frowned and rubbed Alice's back.

"Come, love." I watched a guy pull Alice over and rub her back gently to calm her down.

"Now everyone is a wear of what has happened but we are also here to congratulate both Marcus and Demetri for finding there mates." The guy I had guessed was Edward growled and tried to get free to pounce Bella. Bur Felix just held his neck tighter and I could see visible cracks on his neck. Marcus held my hand and I looked back up at him and he kissed the back of my hand gently. "But sadly this happy event is to turn bitter." The doors opened again and a woman with wild red hair walked into the room.

"Victoria." Caius greeted and Victoria's eyes landed on Edward and she ran over. She punched him, sending him across the room. "We are aware you're angry but could you not harm the guard." Caius sighed as Felix had only just managed to move out the way.

"You killed James for nothing. She wasn't you mate. She was just a pet to you." Victoria jumped on him and they became blurs as she ran after him, hitting him over and over until...she ripped his arm off. I jumped slightly and gripped Marcus's hand.

"Jane. Alec. Take the girls to the Library until this is all sorted. We do not want to risk Bella, Jamie or the baby." Alec was next to me in seconds and helped me up. I felt eyes on me and looked over seeing the Cullen's looking to me sadly. "I shall see you soon, il mio amore." I nodded and Alec guided me out a door befind the throans. 'Jane' soon followed with Bella.