9-First morning

When I woke up and Marcus was no longer in the room. I reached I've and picked up the watch I had been wearing yesterday. It was already half past nine. I got up and saw some folded cloths at the end of the bed with a small pace of paper on top. I reached over and took the paper. 

I'm sorry I had to leave you , my love. I have brought you some cloths to change into. There is also a bathroom to your right with some things that you can use if you wish to have a shower or bath. Alec and Jane are outside the door to take you to breakfast when your ready.-Marcus

I looked around and slowly got out of the warm bed. I picked up the cloths and walked to the bathroom. I flicked on the light and it was amazing.

 I flicked on the light and it was amazing

I wish my bathroom was like this. Thinking about that made me remember that I should message dad later, so he doesn't worry ok much. I'll just tell him I had to go home for a work related issue and Bella wanted to come see the university. He'd think I lost the plot if I told him the truth. I filled the bath and found some vanilla scented bubble bath. Once it was filled I happily sank into the warm water feeling my unborn child wiggling around. They seemed to love the bath. Every time I had one they would move around.

"Its been a complicated two days huh?" I asked the baby bump, while I stroked it gently. I'll need to ask when me and Bella will be going home so I can tell dad. I also had to call the hospital to rearrange my appointment. I used the strawberry shampoos and body wash before getting out and wrapping the lard black towel around me. I grabbed what I thought was a top but found out it was a dress. I blushed at the thought of Marcus picking out underwear for me. I looked over the dress and got confused. "A little fancy." I shrugged and changed quickly, starting to feel hungry.

I walked out the bathroom and found some flat black shoes and slipped them on

I walked out the bathroom and found some flat black shoes and slipped them on. I opened the door and the twins stood there. Jane looked me over and shook her head. 

"The castle can get quit cold for humans. If you want around with wet hair you'll get sick." She gently brought me over to the bed and grabbed a hair dryer out of non where. She dried my hair and went to styling it. 

"Now I believe the mother to be is hungry

"Now I believe the mother to be is hungry." Alec smiled. I couldn't help but smile at how happy he was over a baby. We all left the room and headed down to the kitchen. There was a couple people there but none had gold or red eyes. Now thinking about it none of them was pale and most were drinking what smelled like coffee.

"Miss Jamie this is some of the human help that work within the Volturi." Ah. Humans. Makes sense. "All of you this is Master Marcus's mate. You are to show her the same respect you give to the masters." They all quickly nodded, all of them looked terrified. Not sure why. Alec's been so nice. Maybe they just see him differently.

"Please just call me Jamie." I smiled and Alec pulled a chair out for me and I sat down. 

"Is there anything you wish to eat Miss Jamie?" A human man asked. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Nick. I cook for the humans here."

"What would you recommend?" I asked not really sure what he would cook for me. 

"Well the others here seem to love my traditional Italian Baked Eggs and Sausage." He smiled looking to the others who still seem scared. 

"Then I'll try that." I smiled happily.

"You will make sure everything is cooked properly. Miss Jamie is with child." Alec said and his voice seemed more...dangerous. Looking to the two they seemed to look more deadly they they did before. 

"Of-Of course Mister Alec." The cook went to cooking and a woman stepped over slightly scared. 

"Hello Miss Jamie. I'm Jenna. I'm one of the maids. Would you like a drink we have a selection of juices, water, milk, a variety of teas and coffees." She said trying to sound as calm as possibly. "well coffees not an option-I mean because of the baby- but I can stop you from drinking it-"

"Milk would be fine. Thank you." I smiled cutting her off. She seemed terrified. She knows I'm human right. I can't hurt her. She nodded quickly and hurried off to get the drink. Almost 20 minutes later I had just finished my second glass of milk and the cook placed a plate in front of me. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome

"You're very welcome. If you are ever hungry just let me know. I shall cook anything you like." He smiled and went to cleaning the mess with Jenna. I happily ate my food when there was footsteps. I looked over seeing Bella and Demetri. I jumped up and hurried over. The nois startled some of the help bu I didn't care at that moment. I hugged her tightly before letting her go and looking her over. 

"Are you alright? When did you wake up? Do you remember everything? Do you need a doctor? I can-"

"Jamie. Calm down. Stress and worry isn't good for the baby. I'm fine. You are way too protective. People will think your my mother." Bella laughed, Demetri smiled and rubbed Bella's back. "I woke up at 3am but went back to sleep. I told Demetri not to tell you otherwise you would have sat next to me till morning not sleeping. I woke up at 7 an me and Demetri talked about everything."

"As long as your alright." I sigh and hugged her again. 

"I am. Carlisle checked me over this morning before he left and he said I'm perfectly fine. I feel a lot better too. Very hungry." I smiled and pulled her over to my seat and sat her next to me, Demetri watching with a smile. Demetri had told the help the same thing Jane had told them but said Bella as his mate. I would have to ask Marcus what that meant when I saw him. "Jamie?" I looked up at my little sister. "What are you wearing? I thought you didn't pack anything."

"I didn't. Marcus gave it too me." I smiled as I finished my food. "Thank you Nick. It was amazing." The chief bowed slightly with a smile. 

"I'm glade you like it." He smiled.

"Miss Jamie. If your finished we will take you to Master Marcus. He should be finished with the trial by now." I nodded and Alec held out his arm and I took it. We walked through the halls and soon came too the familiar double doors from yesterday. Jane went inside to make sure everything was finished before coming out and helping me inside.