31-Doctors visit

I woke up feeling something sharp prick my arm. I tried to move but I was held down. At this point my eyes shot open and I looked around. A blonde with golden eyes had a needle in my arm. It took a second before I remembered this was Carlisle. I looked around feeling someone take my free hand. Marcus sat there frowning. 

"Apologise if I woke you. I'm just taking some blood from a couple tests." He smiled. 

"Why? The babies are-"

"They're fine. I've already done a scan. There alright. A perfect size for two almost 6 months along babies." I nodded and he smiled. He took the needle out and put a plaster on my arm. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"How much do you remember?" Marcus asked.

"I was in Alaska. Leroy said he'd go get wood. i guess for a fire. Then...I heard Bella. And you found me." I said. Both men looked between each other, Marcus looking worried. "What?"

"We disposed of Leroy but it took us 2 days to find you." He frowned. "You was alone in that cabin for two days. Don't you remember?" I shook my head. 

"I'm going to run these tests. I recommend bed rest. Only get up to go to the bathroom." I nodded as Carlisle grabbed his things and left. I relaxed a little a Marcus jut looked at me. 

"I should have-"

"Don't even finish that sentence. You didn't know it would happen. And you did everything you could to save me and you did." I smiled. "Now where our the children?" I grin. He chuckled and got up. He opened the door and two blurs shot over to me and soon two small vampires curled up to each side of me. 

"We're so sorry." Alec mumbled, against my shoulder. I ran my fingers through their hair. 

"I blame no one but Leroy. Now stop. I love you both very much and I have missed you both." I kissed there heads as I felt three swift kicks. One after another.

"I think there jealous." Jane smiled. 

"Only 3 months and 1 week to go." I smiled. "They missed you."

"We missed them too." Alec smiled. "We miss you too."

"I missed you all. Even Caius when hes grumpy." I smirked before smiling slightly, relaxing into the bed. "I knew you'd find me. Where's Bella?"

"Shes sleeping. Its currently 1am." Marcus said still holding my hand.

"Is that why I'm so sleepy?" I asked.

"Rest, my love. We'll be here when you wake up." I hummed before my eyes slowly fell shut.

***********

The next time I woke up Bella and Marcus were sat near the fireplace talking quietly.

"Is it morning?" I asked making them look up at me. "I'm kind of hungry." 

"I got you some food." Bella smiled bringing over a tray. On it was a small bowl of chicken noodle soup, a bowl of cup up fruit and a glass of water.

"Thank you." I smiled and slowly ate while Marcus stood beside the bed. 

"Bella is going to help you have a bath." I looked between them confused. 

"I dont need help Marcus. I'll be fine alone." I said but he shook his head. 

"To put my mind at ease." I frowned and slowly nodded. Bella looked between us before taking the now empty tray. 

"I'll go take this back to he kitchen." She quickly left before I could say anything. I turned to Marcus and he sat on the bed holding my hand.

"I know there were some things you wanted to do before you was turned, but you may not be able too." He frowned. "Several people have com forward and old us that Leroy had a 'boss'. Leroy was taking you there."

"So he was delivering me o someone? Do but you know who?" He sadly shook his head.

"No. Those who came forward only knew what had been told o them. 'Not to trust Leroy'. Because of this we may have to put off our vacation and visit to your mother." I sighed by nodded. "I'm sorry, my love. I promised you and your children safety...and-"

"You did everything you could. You saved me and we are all alive." I smiled, giving his hand a squeeze.

"I already lost Dydimy. I can't lose you. I can't lose any of you."I slowly sat up and pat next to me. He laid beside me and I cuddled into him. 

"You won't. You'll find who ever is after me and kill them. I'll have the babies and be turned. Then we'll get married." I smiled. A small smile came over his face and I kissed his cheek. "Things will get better. It'll just take a little time." I smiled.

Hello everyone I know it's been a while since I updated but here is another chapter hope you all like it.
I'm going to try and have another two chapters up in the next few days. Sorry for the long wait.