Chapter 5

Yohan's POV

The news has reached us that our father has arrived in the country, my sister and I are excited to meet him that's why we both sneaked out of the house. Good thing that our cousins are busy with their homework and didn't realized that we sneaked out.

I sigh in relief when our chauffeur- Mang Augustine- drove without asking any questions except for our destination.

"Y, are you sure about this? What will happened if mommy knows that we sneaked out?" My twin asked with worry.

I just laugh and kissed her cheeks. Sometimes, I wonder why, my ate H acts like mommy. They're not bossy and annoying, it's just that she was like mommy's mini version. I envy her for that, I'm the boy version of my mommy, except for my face ofcourse. My tita Avi once said that I'm a carbon copy of my father.

"Hey, Y?" She called nervously.

"What is it, ate?"

"Mommy said that we should be home before dinner." I almost fell from the car sit when I heard her.

Oh shoot, mommy found out that we sneaked out. I'm panicking inside, so do as my sister. What will happened to us now?

"Young master, young miss. The lady said that you can meet your father if you like. She also said that the next time you want to see him, you should inform her so that she can clear her schedule."

We are both shocked when mang Augustine tell us about the text message that mommy send him. I'm sure that my sister will punish me if our mommy gets angry. Hours had passed and my phone vibrated, my face turn pale and my hands get cold while I'm looking at the screen of the phone that I'm holding. Shoot mommy is calling.

"H-hello m-mommy?" I answered nervously.

"Baby Y? Why are you stuttering? What happened? Are you okay? How about your sister?" She asked worriedly.

I sigh and look at the face of my twin, her eyes widen and her mouth hang open for a while. I know she's nervous. This is the first time that we sneaked out and this will probably be the last. Mommy is worried sick when I stuttered and I'm guilty for making my mommy worried about us.

"Mommy, nothing happened. I'm just nervous, I'm afraid that you'll scold us, especially me. Mommy if you're angry, Y will take the full responsibility. I'm the one who suggested that we sneaked out. Ate H is just forced to come along... you aren't angry at us, are you?" My voice trailed off.

Mommy laugh at the other side of the line, laugh that full of love, happiness and fondness. "Baby, turn on the loud speaker, please." Like a goodboy, I obeyed my mommy and turn on the loud speaker.

"Mommy, it's on already."

"Twins, don't ask your dad too much. It's been years since we last saw each other and the both of you is the only reason why I still have a connection to him. I'm not asking you to do anything to get us back together, I'm asking you to make your self comfortable at your father's home." She said with shaking voice.

"Please, be good. Alec is still your daddy even though we're no longer together. Call me if your on the way home. Be safe, mommy love the both of you."

"We love you too, mommy!" Ate and I replied before mommy ended the call.

We were so busy talking to mommy over the phone that we didn't realize that we were infront of the apartment where daddy lived. I don't know how to describe the building infront of me cause my twin and I isn't really an outdoor person. We prefer staying in the house and helping the maids with the chores.

"Ate H, let's go?"

She shook her head and stare at my eyes. "Yohan Marco Anderson, are you sure about this? What will happened if he decided to take you away from us?"

Here we go again, ate Hazel is panicking. I rolled my eyes and sigh. She's getting paranoid, just like kuya Lean. Seriously, I really want to scream right now. I'm frustrated.

"Hazelia Canary Anderson, can you stop imagining things for a while? Do you think mommy will let us come here if she doesn't trust daddy? If you want to come along, then get out of the car. If not wait for me, It wouldn't take too long for me to negotiate with him. After all he's a business man."

I really hate forcing my sister to do things that she doesn't want to do. I enter the building and was immediately greeted by its elegant interior. I guess this is one of the best in London. I wonder how much money he spend just to stay here for weeks.

I walked towards the reception area and asked if there was a man who stayed there, whose name is Alecxander Anderson. I had a hard time talking to the receptionist especially because she can't see me. I'm just a two year old baby for Pete's sake. My twin and I are smart that's why we can talk to people without them noticing that we're just a two year old baby. But the height difference irritates me most of the time.

I walk through the corridor of the fifth floor until I reach the said apartment, I saw a middle-aged man come out of the door, I inquire about his employer and asked if I can meet him. I just came here to show and introduce myself to him, after all he still has to be responsible for us. He has the rights to see his children.