Chapter 13

Hazelia's POV

It's been days since Yohan and I drugged our parent without them knowing, but we're not seeing any progress. I know most three years old can't do this type of thing but the relationship between our parents really bothers us, and the thought of them having a divorce is really unbelievable.

It's not that I want our mother to suffer more than she have suffer before, but what if there were still a chance that our family will be completed? It's true that I slightly hated having a jerk for a father and I know for a fact that what he have done to my mom is unforgivable, but is it bad for us to dream of having a complete family like any others?

We already have everything. Money, popularity and a loving mother. But it's not enough. If one would asked Yohan and I what kind of life we want to live, it's a peaceful life with a complete and happy family.

"Ate H, I think we just make their situation worse." Yohan said while closely observing our parent.

The air around the dinning room is awkward that even us can't eat peacefully. I guess my twin brother is right. I guess I was too excited to have a complete family right away. Mommy have been the best mom we could asked for. Even when she's undergoing her therapy, she didn't once failed to spend time with us. But even if our mother is beside us all the time, I still longed for a fatherly love, both Yohan and I did.

"Should we apologize Y?" I asked guiltily.

If I never persuade my twin to do this, it would never have happened. I'm the one who planned this so I'm responsible for this mess.

As I open my mouth to speak, I noticed that mommy is staring at us with her eyes full of disbelief. I know what would she say if I'm at her position. How could a three year old do that to their own parents. I lower my head in embarrassment.

"Twins, are you the one who put that medicine in the wine?" Mommy asked.

Yohan and I shivered with the coldness of her voice. I really don't want to see her face right now. Even if she's calmly speaking her eyes are burning with anger for the both of us.

"H, Y. I don't want this to happend again. I'm warning you kids, I know that both of you are smarter than kids at your age. But doing this could bring the both of you in trouble."

"But mommy!" Yohan and I protested.

"No more word. Hazelia and Yohan Anderson is banned in the kitchen. They can't have desserts and cookies for the entire week, I'll also confiscate the sweets in you room. Don't bother hiding them, you know that I know the passwords of your safes." She said sternly.

I look at daddy asking for help but he just shake his head, helpless about our situation. He's acting like a puppy being abandoned by his owner but the truth is he's also nervous. After all mommy can just ignore him all of their lives.

It's okay if mommy ground us but why confiscate our snacks? It would have been okay if it's our gadgets that got confiscate, but why the snacks? Mommy knows how much Yohan and I loved eating snacks, we literally can't leave without snacks. Mommy is torturing us, it's too much.

I didn't realize that I was crying until Yohan wipe my tears. I looked at mommy with my tears stain face and glistening eyes, but she just raised her eyebrows at us. I know I was wrong for planning something like that and instigating my brother to join my plan but mommy is too much. I'm just a child, why would she be this mean to me.

"Hik… sob, hik…"

"Ate H, don't cry. If not Y will cry too. P-please, s-s-stop c-crying."

I'm sorry Yohan. While my brother is wiping my tears I began to wail. I'm overwhelmed and I can't accept the fact that mommy is mad at us. It's all my fault, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have planned something like that from the beginning.

"Wahhhh, m-mommy. H is sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at us. It's all my fault… hik, sob… mommy p-please d-don't be angry."

"Mommy… Y, hik… sorry. I… sob… sob…  just want t-to help ate. Yohan…    sob, hik… good boy. Hik… doesn't…sob… sob… disobey mommy."

I ran towards her and cry my eyes out. Yohan did the same thing, but mommy is still unresponsive. Daddy is beginning to panic, looking at mommy with pleading eyes but mom just glared at him. Later on tito Sanril, tito Gio and tita Avi arrived with their luggage in tow.

The three of them look at us before looking at mommy, we know that they'll gonna try to persuade her to forgive us but I don't want that to happened. If mommy forgive us because of them, she's gonna ignore us for a long time.

That includes staying at the company, not having contact, no food and desserts. We can't even go out and we can't inquire about her schedule. If that happens I don't know what will happened to the both of us.

"Anong nangyari at umiiyak ang mga pamangkin ko? Come to tito Sanril, babies." Tito said softly.

Yohan and I buried our face in mommy's embrance, still crying. Mommy lazily look at them with questioning eyes. Probably wondering what's the three of them doing in our house.

"Hi ate."

"Good morning, Hannah."

"Hi princess."

They said in unison and smiled awkwardly. Mommy's face is cold void of emotions causing them to shiver. I guess my aunt and uncles are a magnet of bad luck, of all times why now, why do they have to come now when mommy is in a bad mood. She just finished scolding us half an hour ago!

Mommy gesture for them to seat at the table and send both Yohan and I to the second floor. I gaze over my mother's serious face before going up. I really can't imagine what will happen to them. Cause if the four of them is complete they're truly trouble brewing.