65 " a chore"

luna
tom groaned leaning his head over the back of the couch holding a towel to his nose as i re entered the living room "where the hell are you going" natalie asked as i zipped up my coat "well i've got to find the idiot don't i" i say pulling a hat on "no as you said he's infact a idiot" david fumed i sighed "i need to find him dave" i say grabbing my car keys and leaving the house "wait , wait" a voice said tom ran out after me "let me come with you" he said stilling holding the towel to his face "no you've done enough" i say opening the car door "you're not seriously mad at me are you" he scoffs i slammed the car door again "I loved you" i say "w-what" he said "you heard me tom" i say crossing my arms "you had your chance with me and you didn't take it , so you coming and getting angry that i've found someone else isnt fair i'm pregnant with someone else's kid" i say tearing up "and please stop harassing scott" i say "ah so that's what he told you then i'm harassing him" tom scoffed "i lied we didn't make up , he threatened me lu telling me
to watch myself and the baby is his but i know he's lying to you lu" tom yelled "i'm sorry ok i need you tom like a lot but right now i need to find scott even if i don't want to but i need to for them" i say placing my hand on my bump he sighed "ok" he said "tomorrow we'll talk just call harry" i say getting in the car "bye" he whispered i drove around LA wondering where the hell this idiot could be i turned on the radio and of course one of my songs came on i hit the radio suddenly i sat up and turned the car around i drove towards jason's house and once i got there i jumped out of the car and ran to the backyard and as suspected there was scott sitting under the tree we used to sit under all the time when we came here it was our spot i walked towards him "hey" i say he looked up "lu" he said surprised to see me i gave him a soft smile and he helped me sit down an awkwardly silence fell on me "i um bought a house" i say "what" he said "i bought a house there's a apartment up top for dave and nat they're gonna buy it" i say "why didn't you tell me that" he said "well if you answered my calls would" i shot back and once again silence fell upon us "i'm going to ireland" he said "i know have fun with kristen there" i say "luna i love you ok" scott said i looked away "you love me right" he said i sighed "yes i do i love you so much but i can't do this anymore if you don't stop treating me like shit scott i mean it's unbelievable you let that woman into my home hurt my family , hurt me . you let her away with MURDER for fuck sakes scotty and then when you do decide to call it's only when it's a convenience too you making sure i'm not with tom or when you want to reassure me that your my boyfriend so i don't have a life" i spit out "i'll call more" he said "THATS NOT THE POINT" i yell jason's back door slid open he looked at us , cringed then went back into the house. "i'm not a chore scotty" i say walking away "i know that" he said i whipped back around "then stop fucking treating me like one" i say walking towards the house "lunch tomorrow" he asked and without even looking i yelled back "i'm going out with tom to fix this mess you've made" when i went in the house jason looked at me "can he crash here" i say he nodded slowly "thanks jas i need to go but come over for dinner tomorrow and i'll explain" i say "ok honey" he said sounding like my dad if i had one .... "love you jason" i say "i love you too" he said and with that i drove home.

* the next day *

i looked at my puffy eyes and very plain outfit in the mirror and sighed

"hey" zane said as i walked back into my bedroom "hey zane" i say sitting on the edge of the bed "what happened" he asked softly i looked back at him and sighed "i'm sick of being treated like i'm a burden to him as if i'm a fucking chore i mean h...

"hey" zane said as i walked back into my bedroom "hey zane" i say sitting on the edge of the bed "what happened" he asked softly i looked back at him and sighed "i'm sick of being treated like i'm a burden to him as if i'm a fucking chore i mean he proposed he wanted a kid , then when i get pregnant he fucks off to travel the world with his ex girlfriend and only calls me when he's see's me with tom because he's knows i slipping away from him so he calls to make sure i know i'm his says his i love yous and his i'll tries but he never tries and i'm so tired of waiting for him when there's someone here i like very much" i spill out "Jesus luna why haven't you said anything sooner" zane said sitting up "well because i need to be with him not for my sake for my baby's sake i grew up without a father and it fucking sucked zane i don't want my kid not having a father figure in there life" i say "are you kidding lu they'll have so many father figures ok i know we aren't the best examples but we still have great morals , david is incredibly giving , heath knows how to build and to do handy work , Matt is possibly the nicest person on this planet , ilya is surprisingly good at math" he said i chuckled "jason's an amazing father to his kids , i'm funny and i can make good decisions" he said i looked at him raising a eyebrow "when i'm sober" he quickly added i laughed loudly before wiping a few tears off my face "you have us luna you'll always have us wether you like it or not" he said placing his hand on my shoulder i smiled and hugged him "thank you" i whispered "i love you so much ok" he said "i love you too zane" i whispered into his shoulder.