23 "home sweet home bitch"

( Instagram)

Daviddobrik; too much scotty 🙃Liked by lunadavis, heathhausser & 1,235,574 Comments; Natalienoel; 🥰Kyliejenner; stealing lunas man 🤭Lunadavis; new lock and home screen 💕Davidissposable; new account guys followVanilliadingdong; my fave brother ...

Liked by lunadavis, heathhausser & 1,235,574
Comments;
Natalienoel; 🥰
Kyliejenner; stealing lunas man 🤭
Lunadavis; new lock and home screen 💕
Davidissposable; new account guys follow
Vanilliadingdong; my fave brother sorry Kevin
Imnotkeviwopp; @vanilliadingdong I'm going to ExPoSe you @lunadavis text me 😉
Vanilliadingdong: @imnotkeviwopp no and do you have Lunas number lmfao
Lunadavis; he spills all the tea to me @vanilliadingdong and I will baby Bro thehehe 🤪 @imnotkeviwopp
Daviddobrik; @vanilliadingdong @imnotkeviwopp @lunadavis GET OUT OF MY COMMENTS
( end of Instagram)
1 week later...... (Luna)
"Thanks for everything miss dobrik" I say pulling her into a hug and turning to David three siblings "I'll miss you" Ester says looking down at her feet "guys" I say tears streaming down my face I have grown very close too the three of them this Past week "we love you" Sara says grabbing onto my waist and pulling me into a hug "you can visit whenever you want" Toby says pecking my cheek and I laugh at his cuteness "love you guys" I say standing up and turning to Ilya and just pulling him into a massive hug "im going to miss you so much lj" he says and I start crying more now "damn it Ilya" I say as the others laugh Ilya start calling me lj and because of my name Luna Jamie "we got to go now princess" Scott says sadly pulling away from hugging Ilya "okay love you guys" I say smiling at my new family "bye" they say in unison and I smile again "wait" Ilya says jogging up to us as we are about to go into security "im getting my wisdoms teeth removed next month it's a perfect opportunity to come back" he says out of breath . Me , Nat , Scott and Ilya just all turn and look at David and he just smiles and I squeal in excitement "okay bye" Ilya says running off and we all laugh and go through security ( back at David's , in studio city la)
"HOME SWEET HOME BITCH" I say running and jumping on the couch soon to be joined by the others "BABY" zane yells jumping on me and hugging me "someone get a picture" I plead as the others just laugh at me but Natalie being the best ever snaps a picture of us and I post it on Instagram

Lunadavis; someone's happy I'm home , I had a crying session in the airplane i already miss my new family and Ilya , see you soon Chicago 📸 ; @natalienoelShawn mendes , Shane Dawson & 9,937,643 others like this post ------Comments disabled-------...

📸 ; @natalienoel
Shawn mendes , Shane Dawson & 9,937,643 others like this post
------Comments disabled-------
(End of Instagram)
"Wait where's Scott" I say sitting up "oh he is on a phone call" David says eyes glued to his phone *knock* *knock* *knock* "it must be Carly and Erin they wanted to film with me I'll get it" I say jogging to the door and opening it "hey bithcessss .. oh it's you" I say smile dropping "hey" Liza says awkwardly at the door "what are you guys scheming out here" David says laughing but stops when he sees who it is "hey Dave" she adds "we're busy so can I help" I say kinda rudely "hey guys" Carly yells form behind Liza not knowing she was there "oh lizas here" Erin says making weird faces at me and I just shrug "I came here to apologise" Liza exclaims "for what saying I faked being Raped and beaten cheating on David , breaking his heart or not thanking me for saving your ass" I say noticing everyone (Natalie David Scott Carly and Erin zane ) are all here "David I'm still in love with you and I want you back if you let me" She blurts out ignoring what I just said
I look at Natalie tears brimming in her eyes "no" David says blankly "what" she says "I said no" he said intertwining his and Natalie's hands and I died a little inside from excitement then snapped back to reality "your dating Natalie" she exclaims "yeah he is sorry" I say fake pouting "why" she scoffs And I absolutely loose it "because maybe Natalie dosent get with her besties ex and says she faked being beaten and raped or how she dosent cheat on David or not thank me for saving her life" I hiss "Luna I'm sorry" she says a tear rolling down her cheek and I feel bad but remember she ruined me "thanks for a great song still trending no.1 baby" I say "leave now" Scott says rolling his eyes "why won't you forgive me" she protests "because why would she" Matt says arms crossed over his chest and I smile at him "because" Liza continues "nah where good" riah says rolling her eyes "you too Mariah" she scoffs "what do you mean her too" heath scoffs "I thought Mariah woulsn understand Lunas fakeness" she scoffs "what the fu" toddy growls but is stopped by someone "did you not understand we said no" he snarls and I look over to Ilya suitcases in hand "yeah buh bye" Hannah and the holy trinty say coming behind and my excitement grows , she is completely cornered "you can leave now" someone says and I look to see Shane and his squad there but the icing on the cake Is when stormi In kylies arms says "bye bye" and making grabby arms for me and I take her off Kylie "I hate you guys" she huffs walking towards her car "bye bye" we all say at the same time when stormi waves once she leaves we all burst out laughing "ILYA" I scream hugging him "the holy trinity" I say making wiggly. Eyebrows at Hannah and Grayson "o don't believe we meet" I say shaking someone's hand "this is Bryan he takes out pictures" Ethan says side hugging me "hey" I say to Bryan "and hello guys and my fellow huffle puff" I say hugging Garret and the squad "thanks guys for getting rid of Liza" I squeal and they all cheer "now who wants to watch my new movie" i shriek and they all cheer again and we go into David's house and laugh the night away I start to fall asleep in Scott's arms whilst he rubs my back , this is it my life is amazing .