64 "oh my god"

luna
Everyone else was dancing around to music drunk or just chatting i smiled at everyone "hey" i say as david walks over to me him not drinking being one of the only other sober people in the room. "hi" he said we fell silent "I don't like this house anymore" he suddenly said i looked over at him "everyone's showing up at the doors and it's just too small or something" he said "there's no room for ilya too move in" he said "david i told you i'd move out" i say "then ilya can have my room" i say taking a sip of my coke "no i want to live with you" he said "ok i have a confession" i say he looked at me "there's this house by kylies and i put in a offer" his face fell "luna" he whispered "hear me out" i say "there's like ten rooms in the place" i say "and i was thinking maybe you and nat could move in with me" i say "we'd be more protected have more privacy" i explained "ok but you pay half the bills here i don't want to move in for free" he said "well there is an apartment up top has a full kitchen two ned rooms a balcony a" i say but he cut me off "i'll take it" he said "how much" he said "i don't know dave" i say "but you'll have to come through the house and stuff is that okay" i say "it's perfect we can easily come to you down stairs and have a private space for me and nat ilya can have the other room" he explained i smiled "well okay it's settled then" i say "we are moving in" he said i nodded we embraced each other . i kissed his cheek and we clicked our glasses together. "LUNA" tom drunkingly yelled waving me over david nodded giving me permission to leave "yes tom" i say going over he threw his arm around me "i was just telling heath here about our secret kiss" he said heath giggled and Mariah who was sober chewed her lip looking at me "what kiss" i asked confused "when we were on the set of spider-man we kissed" he said *flashback* "you okay" i asked tom "i'm good" he replied silence fell over us "i like you a lot" he said reading off his script "i like you too peter" i say smiling i looked at tom and the world slowed down he looked at my lips i leaned in and pressed my lips against his they moved in sync softly and slowly i pulled away and blushed *end of flashback* "tom that was a table read we had to kiss" i way he burst into a fit of giggled "no we didn't silly" he said "i wanted to kiss you" he said mariah sighed "and that's enough alcohol for you two" she said snatching there glasses i gave her a look to thank her "heath get zane off the porch we're going" she said "get matt too" she added heath groaned and her head snapped in his direction and he immediately hurried off to do what he was told too. "Where's the boys tom it's late and your pissed" i say "i don't know" he said "i think harrison left with a girl" he said "short blonde one" he added grabbing my hand i dragged him along "taylor" i hissed "yes the pretty girl" he said "you think she's pretty" i say "not as pretty as you" he said i blushed "harry take this idiot home" i say handing tom over to him "bloody hell tom how'd you get this piss drunk in a hour" he scolded tom just giggled "we will see you tomorrow for lunch" harry said i nodded kissing his cheek "zane won't get up can he crash here" mariah said i nodded and then 30 minutes later everyone was gone and zane was in my bed sobering up watching my show. Me and David were cleaning up it wasn't a big mess so it didn't take too long i got a sharp pain in my stomach "ow" i say grabbing it david's head shot up "what's happened" he asked concerned "bent down too far" i say natalie walked in "lu go lie down we will finish this up later me and dave are gonna chill in the back yard" she said grabbing him and running off i knew they were going to do something nasty so i immediately left for my room "hey baby" zane said i laughed "hey zane" i say getting in beside him "so tom" he said i sighed "I promise you zane there nothing between us we missed our time" i say he turned to look at me "you know that's not true" he said i turned so i was fully facing him "i'm in love with scotty" i say "you can't switch if off" i say "at least i can't" i say he smiled softly at me the doorbell rang loudly "who in the hell it's 1 am" i say getting up "wait i'll come and protect you" zane said i rolled my eyes and he followed me out of the room i handed zane a bat and hesitantly opened the door. My heart plummeted through my core and my heart rate went through the roof "oh my god" zane whispered "scott"i asked he stood there soaking wet , why was it raining we live in LA "can i come in" he asked "of course oh my god" i say pulling him inside "zane wake up natalie tell her to get some towels then go to my room and find some of scottys clothes" i snap at him he sobered up and hurried off i felt hands on my belly "you're getting so big" he mumbled "what are you doing here" i ask he finally made eye contact with me "i heard the song and watched the video" he said i ran my hands through my hair "i should of came by when we started our break"he said "yeah you should have" i say looking at him "you should of answered my calls , my text for fuck sakes scott i EMALIED you . do you know how desperate you have to be to email someone" i say crossing my arms . he sighed i suck he said flopping on the couch "get up you're wetting the new couch" i say he stood up suddenly Lotty who must of heard scott's voice from her bed in my room sprinted out and jumped on him scott laughed and bent down to pet her "hey baby" he cooed . you don't even call me baby. "scotty" a voice said scott looked up at david "hey dave" scott said petting lotty awkwardly "dont you hey dave me" david said "david" i sigh "no he's right what the fuck dude" zane said natalie practically threw the towels at him "you've been shitty since the day you left , then you drop a song on her have a bit of fucking class scotty" david said "well atleast i didn't make a music video practically sleeping with the guy my boyfriend knows is in love with his girlfriend" scott said looking at me "oh i'm sorry who's the one who's travelling the world with their ex girlfriend who clearly still has feelings for them when there pregnant fiancé is at home" i say looking around the room "that's right you scotty" i say another knock came at the door i glared at scotty before leaving to open if "HELLO" tom said drunkingly stumbling in the house "what are you doing here" i say trying to grab him before scotty saw him "i forgot my wallet" he slurred walking into the living room he stopped dead in his tracks "wow i must be really drunk because i see scott" tom said giggling "your not drunk i'm here" scotty said crossing my arms "nooo" tom said stomping like a baby "why is this douche bag here" he whined i cringed "to tell you to keep your dirty hands off of my girl" scott said tom suddenly became very serious "or what" he said so clearly you swore he was sober "don't make me do something i'll regret tom" scott warned "i never liked you , you were never good enough for luna" tom said , what in the hell was going on . "yet i'm still the one who got her"scott said "for now" tom said scotty chuckled before swinging back and punching tom "TOM" i scream rushing towards him tom went for scott but i pulled him back as zane held scotty back "your nose" i whispered he held it blood gushing out of it "get out of my house" i say looking at scott "now" i added zane shoved him . "luna please" he said as natalie helped tom up "you've done enough leave" i say he grabbed his coat and left slamming the door lotty began crying at my feet . i just stared at the door waiting for him to burst in and apologise for everything and say he'd come home for me and our baby , but he didn't he left again.