33 "The wedding video"

Luna
"Okay guys today I'm here with my boyfriend Todd" I say watching Todd walk past "well that's great" Scott laughs "oh my god sorry bubba I just saw Todd walk by" I panic and he pecks my lips "it's fine chill lu" he giggles and I sigh "let's restart" I say "hey guys and welcome back to this hot mess" I smile into the camera "so we have a special announcement" I say looking at Scott "WE ARE ENGAGED" we both yell and I show my ring "we are so excited" I giggle "so basically this video is us asking people to take part in our wedding" Scott explains and I nod "so I already asked David to walk me down the isle so here's that clip" I say *insert clip* "so what your going to see next is something me and Luna have talked about in detail" Scott says "so for our wedding we don't want it to be to holy so we wanted one of our friends to officiate the wedding" I say "and that friend is" Scott says, we both look into the camera and the exact same time say "Zane" *cut to clip* "so zane today were doing a q and a" I say "ok fun" he says "I'll ask the first question it's for Luna" Scott says "how many more dogs/pets do you want" he Makes up "I want another dog and I want a bunny" I smile into the camera "oh I have one" zane says "Scott will you be doing any shows again" he asks "yeah of course there in the works" he says "ooh I have one for zane" I say and he looks at me "so Scott and Luna ask will you officiate our wedding" I say staring into the view finder at his reaction he just gasps "really like for real" zane says looking between the two of us "yeah" Scott laughs "like deadass" he says and I pause to laugh "deadass" I say he instantly pulls Scott into a hug then kisses my forehead loads of times "this is going to be hilarious" he says "what have we done bubba" i Laugh *end of Clip* "now most of you know Luna asked David to walk her down the isle but she also wants someone else very close to her to walk with her and David" scott says "Samuel Jackson" I say *insert clip* "hey baby" Sam says opening the door to his massive house "hi pap" I say kissing his cheek "ahh mr.sire" he says shaking Scott's hand "so what brings you two here" he says plopping down on the couch "well Sam we have news" I say "your pregnant" he says sitting up "no but we're engaged" I say smiling widely "yeah I know" he says "what" I say "Scott asked me for your hand in marriage" he says I can feel the biggest smile on my face "Oh my god bub" I say looking at him "so is that why your here" he quizzes us "no" Scott says "okay Sam" I say sitting down beside him and grabbing his hand "yes" he questions seeing Scott filming "we have known eachother for years and I was new to the marvel/acting world and you took me under your wing" I say already choking up "you are kind you are talented you are hilarious" I say as a tear falls down my cheek and I see some threatening to leave his eyes "and we might not be related by blood but to me your my dad" I say as he squeezes my hand "so I was wondering would you do the honour of waking me down the isle with my basically brother david" I say "of course I will baby" he says pulling me into a massive hug *end of clip* "so next are Scott's groomsmen " I say "let's go" he adds *next clip Scott pov* "hey everyone and welcome back to my channel so today I'm here with my best friends heath , Ilya , Bruce , Jason and Matt " I say "hey guys" they say ,half way through the video, "HEY LUNA COME HERE" I yell and she jogs in and sits on my lap "we have to tell Ilya and Matt something" I say "what"Ilya says "We're engaged" I say "seriously" matt says jumping up with Ilya "dead ass" Luna says and they both hug us "ok we have in question left of the Q and A" I say "who will be Scott groomsmen" Luna reads out "everyone in this room" I say and everyone starts cheering and congratulating us *end of clip Luna pov* "so next we needed to ask my brides maids" I say "this is my favourite clip on the internet" Scott says *inserts clips* "welcome back to the vlog squad girls tea video" Carly says "so today we have Mariah , Luna , me , Carly and two guests who aren't in the vlog squad Emma chamberlain and Hannah winter" Erin says "first tea question" Carly says "wow there is no good tea"riah says half way through the video "oh I have some tea" I announce "ooh spill" Emma says "ok but you can't put this in" I say and they nod "the tea is your all my bridesmaid at me and Scott's wedding" I say they all start screaming "really" Carly says jumping up and down "really" I laugh "AHHH" Erin says before flopping onto me in a hug soon piled on by everyone "DAVID HELPPP" I say as he comes into the room "nope ahhaha" he laughs recording *end of clip* "so next we needed to ask Scott's best men" I say "me and Luna both have to maids of honour and two best men"scott says "so I choose Todd Smith and my brother Kevin" he smiles *insert clip Scott POV* "hello family" I say through Skype "hello Scott and Luna" they say back "so guys we have news" Luna says "oh my god your pregnant" Scott's mom gasps "no mom" I say "we're engaged" we both say at the same time and they scream "congrats you guys" my dad says "but there is something more important we want to ask mr Kevin something" I say in a weird voice "what"he says earring a slap on his arm from our mom "will you be one of my best men" I say "oh my god dude yes" he says smiling *end of clip* (Luna pov)
"Now there was only three more people left Lunas two maids of honour and my other best man" Scott says "so conveniently they were all in the same house at different times so let's go ask" I say smiling "lady's first" Scott smiles *insert clip* "hey guys I'm here with my two besties Kylie Jenner and Natalie Noel" I smile "hey guys" they wave to the camera "so today I have to tell ms Jenner something" I smile "what is it , are you pregnant" she gasps "no" I laugh "Nat are you" she quizzes "no Kylie no ones pregnant" I say as Natalie laughs her ass off "Awh" she sulks "but I am engaged" I say showing her the ring she just screams jumping up from her seat "OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS ALSO WHY WASNT I INVITED" she yells "you were in Bora Bora" I say as she hugs me "it's so beautiful" she gasps examining it "I know" I squeal "so today I was thinking I would do a wedding q and a" I say "yes I want details so I can help plan" Natalie says "so the first question is when" I say "ok let's make a game you guys guess" I say "fall" Kylie says "this winter" Natalie says "Natalie is correct" I say "we want a winter wedding" I add as she celebrates "who are your bridesmaids" Kylie reads hope in her voice say "I'll just answer this" I say "Carly , Erin , Mariah, Emma and Hannah" I smile I see the disappointment in the girls faces but they shrug it off "location" Natalie asks "like a nice hill or somewhere secluded" I nod a few questions later "oh I have a good one" Scott says he joined us to help with the surprise "who is the maid of honour" he questions from behind the camera "oh yeah I forgot to ask" I say face palming as the others laugh "so Kylie and Natalie do you want to be my maids of honour" I say and they both scream "yes oh my god" Natalie says tackling me into a hug "YESSSSS" Kylie screams joining the hug "my eardrums guys" I laugh "oh right sorry" Kylie says before kissing my cheek repeatedly *end of clip Scott pov*
"Now we saved the last person because we haven't asked him yet" Luna says grinning "HEY TODD CAN YOU FILM A BIT WITH US REAL QUICK" I yell as Luna takes the camera off the tripod "I thought you were announcing the engagement" he says emerging from the room "so for the bit we're going to ask you to be one my best men" Scott says "wait REALLY" he screams "deadass" Scott says "OH MY GOD OF COURSE" he yells jumping up and hugging me "I love you brother" he says "you too bro" I say patting his back "Awh guys" Luna says from the couch "Luna why are you crying" I laugh grabbing the camera pointing it at "because I'm a emotional wreck right now and I love you guys" he says side hugging me not letting go "well that's it for this video that's who is going to be taking part in our wedding" I say "were so excited" Luna squeals causing me to laugh "we have to go because we have the mtv movie awards to get ready for so thank god we just have to add this clip then we're done and we will post it" I say " always remember to shine brightly , bye guys love you to the moon and back Mwuah" Luna says covering the camera
Luna
"And it's up" I squeal as we arrive back to our house "everyone knows we're engaged" I say closing the laptop then grabbing my phone to upload to Instagram "I'm so excited" Scott says

( Instagram)

Lunadavis; its a beautiful night looking for something dumb to do hey baby I think I'm going to marry you , yep it's official already ordering the matching rocking chairs , IM GETTING MARRIED BITCHES tagged: @vannilliadingdong Littlemix, TMZ and 1...

tagged: @vannilliadingdong
Littlemix, TMZ and 12,358,965 others liked
Comments;
Daviddobrik; I can't wait to give you away
Chrispratt; my littlest bitch is getting married I better be invited
Zendaya; ahhhhhh congratulations guys
Kimkardashian; yess I cant wait !
Krisjenner; my six daughter is getting married
Shawnmendes; congrats 💕 ly little sis
Shane Dawson; double wedding !!
Lottyfan; oh my god skskskkskksksksks
Vanilliadingdong; 🌹
Olivaobrien; YESSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU
Beyonce; 💍
Vxogsqxad; now we just need a datalie wedding
Heathhausser; my ultimate ship
Lunaslittlestars; congratulations also beyonce commented I - , waiting for Toms comments
Tomholland13; my big sister getting married
Ihateluna; ew horrible you slut probably cheat on him all the time big fat whore
Lunaslife: @ihateluna no body I mean nobody asked for your opinion, Ignore them Luna CONGRATS YOU TWO SENDING LOVE 🌹
Lunadavis; my Instagram has broken with all these comments thanks guys love every single one of you even those nasty ass haters ignore them don't let them dim your light my little stars
( end of Instagram )