48 "New jersey"

Luna
"So you know Nikita dragon" she whispers "yesss I love niki" I say I look over at Emma "sorry" I whisper "no no it wasn't her I owe that bitch my life" he says "who was it with" I ask turning the corner to Emma's building "em" I say looking over at her she was silently crying "Emma I'm so sorry" I say softly suddenly her phone start blowing up "please you look" she whispers I sigh taking it I slide it open my heart was beating a million miles a hour I click onto Twitter the first thing I see was Ethan kissing , wait no fucking way , "summer ray" I hiss Emma nods "holy shit" I gasp I begin scrolling through the monstrosity "I'm tweeting something" I say "no" Emma says "are you really gonna sit here and let him get away with this shit" I say "no" she says "exactly no your not your emma mother fucking chamberlain" I say she smiles a little "that's it" I say I begin to type out the tweet " I'm emma mother fucking chamberlain and if you can't see that then thank you , next #bitchesgetstiches" i sent the tweet looked at Emma "bitch She may be summer but I'm all the seasons" Emma huffs "Emma that's so good" I say before laughing I type it out "she may be summer but bitch I'm all the seasons" I send out the tweets and put Emma's phone in my pocket "come on let's get you inside" I say she sighs about five minutes later Emma's in her room sitting down starting at a framed of her and e "em" I sigh "yeah" she says "do you want me to stay the night" I ask "please" she whispers I nod I go over and hug her tightly "I thought I'd end up with Ethan but it wasn't a match" I sing lightly "cried about josh but he didn't care" Emma says I laugh at her "she looks at the photo I pick it up "you see this" I say before tossing it out the window "trash" I say her mouth fell open "why are men so terrible" I say "I don't know" she groans "at least you have scott" she says I fall silent "barley" I whisper her head snaps up at me "what" she says "it's not about me right now" I say seriously "oh come on we can have a girls night spill all our emotions out" emma pleads "fine" I sigh i go on to explain everythings that happened in the last little whilst "And then this girl said zane was in love with me then i found you" I sigh she looked over at me then the door then me "luna" she says so softly I almost couldn't hear "yes" I say back "I know something" she says I feel my eyebrows raise "what do you know" I ask she looks at me and frowns "is it about zane" I say softly "no , no zane isn't in love with you your okay" she says I sigh a some what sigh of relief I love zane but as a brother "well what do you know" I ask softly "your gonna hate me" she says "what no Emma" I say grabbing her hand " I literally only found out yesterday right after Ethan so I wasn't in the right mindset" she says "ok" I question I feel my heart beat picking up I know somethings wrong I place my hand on my stomach rubbing it anxiously which has become a new found habit of mine "okay" she says shakily "the night Nikita sent me the video of Ethan they were in New Jersey" she says "oh Scott's just left there" I say smiling a bit "I know" she says seriously I see tears in her eyes "em" I ask "I'm so so sorry lu" she says "what is it" I ask "Luna" she says "EMMA WHAT IS IT" I say "Scott was there with a girl they weren't doing anything to bad but they were dancing and" she rambles but I couldn't hear anything my ears began to ring I see Emma look over at me she looks scared I see her mouth moving as she is yelling "Tom" I whisper "what" I hear faintly "Tom" I say snapping out of it "I need Tom" I say looking around "take my house keys go to David's you can stay the night fill them in" I say "Luna are you sure your okay" she says worry in her tone of voice "yeah I um just need un Tom" I say "thank you for telling me" I say grabbing my purse and car keys "I'll see you later" I say walking out I see Emma just looking At me but I still leave the next thing I know I'm on the high way heading to toms LA home I look at the radio I turn it on "so when you say you love me , my heart skips a beat , because truly I find it hard to believe" "I'm the broken girl and your the broken boy and we both enjoy to fill eachothers void , I don't know about you but I know about me and your all I will ever need" the song I wrote for scotty blasted through my speakers I instantly hit the radio off I scream on the top of my lungs I sigh taking a deep breathe stress isn't good for the baby I think to myself I rub my stomach again I again fall quiet until "you have arrived at your destination" snaps me back into it I look up at toms house I take a deep breath I mumble to myself as I walk up the steps I look at the door raising my hand to knock but let it fall "Luna" I hear I look behind me to see Tom and his dog tessa as soon as I see his face I burst out crying "luna" he exclaims dropping his groceries and the dog Leash he runs up the stairs I throw myself into his arms "shh it's okay it's okay"he says kissing my forehead and rubbing my back As I completely just broke down infront of him.