61 "space"

Luna
I sat on my bed staring into the corner of my room space I thought to myself why did I say I needed space I mean I do need space but I'm not entirely sure I want space I flopped onto my back the words I said earlier running through my head. My phone has been blowing up since the song dropped with text messages , tweets, tags even TikToks , suddenly anger washed over me how dare he move across the country and leave me here with his baby and then practically drop a diss track on me well two can play at that game I got up from my bed and walked back into the living room "okay" I say clapping my hands together everyone looked up "no more moping around" I say "it's been 20 minutes" zane said I ignored him and continued "Heath and Mariah" I say they both look at me "you better clear your schedule because we are making a music video to the song" I say "David and Natalie" I say turning to them "be cute or whatever" I say "zane" I say his head shot up "me , you music video" I say "tommy" I say looking at him "I'm gonna need your help with something" I say "everyone got that" I say "I guess" David said "and stormi you continue being the cutest girl" I say smiling "okay Heath Mariah I'm gonna record teenager in love tomorrow then the next day we shoot the video I'm pretty sure my manager has everything all sorted out" I say "cool" Mariah nodded "then zane me and you make a music video to our song but I want us to ours just hang out for the day and do cool stuff" I say "aw cute" he said "what about me" Tom said I stared at him intently "you are going to help me get our revenge" I say he stayed quiet then smirked "okay" he said I clapped my hands together in Celebration "I have a call to make"
(A few days later) "good morning zane" I say walking into his house with stormi in my arms "hey babys" he said stormi made grabby arms for zane and he scooped her up I start recording us since there'll be no sound in the video zane just waved and I cracked a joke making him laugh we spent the rest of the morning goofing off "we should go to the pier" zane suggested "I'll help you guys film and hold stormi" Matt said "really" I asked "of course" he said "well let's go to the pier" I say happily around a half hour later we arrived and Matt start filming we got onto all the kiddy rides considering I was pregnant me and zane were joking around so much I completely forgot the camera was there "you know zane" I say as we sat eating icecream with stormi on my lap "what" he said "I love you" I say "really I do" I say he smiled "well I love you too baby" he said i leaned my head on his shoulder and we fell silent "your still a bitch" I say he burst out laughing "and your a whore" he said I gasped dramatically "bitch" stormi said "NOOO" we both yelled and start laughing again "wow guys that was so cute" Matt said I jumped kinda forgetting he was there I always do that "you have to put that at the end when the song is over" he added "thanks Matty" I say he shrugged it off but I knew I'd get him a gift Or something "I had a baby check up as soon as we wrapped on the boat yesterday for teenager in love" I say "we'll come back to the baby but that song" zane said "who is it about" he said I felt myself becoming flustered "Heath and Mariah" I say "hm are you sure" he pushed "positive" I say he squinted at me "well I have to get home I have a date with Patrica want me to drop you guys off anywhere" he said "I actually need to go the studio but nat and Dave are gonna take stormi again" I say "it's crazy you have only had her a week" zane said as we walked to the car "yeah right it feels longer but I'm gonna miss her" I say pouting "zane where will I drop you" Matt asked as I buckled up stormi "can I go to the studio with you" zane asked I nodded "of course" I say "I was thinking I could edit our video" he said "really" I ask hopping in he nodded "thanks zane" he said my phone began calling I picked it up "hello" I say "Luna oh my god" a voice said "toddy" I ask "yeah it's me" he said "hi how are you" I Ask "I'm good you" he said "I'm ok" I say "Don't hate me" he suddenly said "I don't hate you toddy" I laugh "no but I did something" he said "what did you do" I say "it's nearly thanks giving so I" he began "Todd" I say seriously "I bought Scott a plane ticket home to you" he said I fell silent "I'm sorry" he said "it's okay" I say "really" he asked "yes" I say "are you sure" he asked "I'm sure" I said "on the topic off Scott I know you two are on a break so are you two done" he said "no not done we have a baby on the way I just need space that song broke my heart listen I got to go I'll talk soon bye Todd" I say before he could even answer I hung up "you okay" Matt asked "oh yeah I'm fine"I say "About the song what are you gonna go " Matt said "let's just say he will never do that to me again" i say zane and Matt exchanged a look "oh yeah and toms gonna be in the video"