Truth or Dare - 16

I have some stuff to tell you guys at the bottom so be sure to read that (chappies just going to be a filler)

---

Maria stared at Fury in disbelief as his eye twitched, finally realising his confession. "Wait," Stark said, silencing the laughter. "Really?" 

Carol nodded. "Yeah, take it from me, I was there."

"By a cat?" Sam asked, frowning. 

Fury shook his head. "No, a Flerken."

Sam raised an eyebrow. "I don't know about you but to me it looks like a cat." 

Just as Sam finished his sentenced, Goose yawned, opening his mouth wide where a bunch of long, pink tentacle-y things went out of mouth and waved around at everyone.

A yelp made it's way from Tony's mouth which he would deny till the day he died. "What the fu-" he started saying, until Steve yelled - though screamed would be more accurate - "LANGUAGE!!!"

Everyone stared at Steve. The guardians looked confused, the OG 6 Avengers just looked amused, Sam was snickering with Rhodey, Bucky was full on in love and everyone else was just chilling. 

"Look," Steve whispered with an overexaggerated gasp in Maria's opinion, but she took that back when she saw the giant space ship in the sky that did not belong to the guardians and definitely did not  belong to Thanos. 

A blue portal opened up in the middle of the room, surprising the unsuspecting heroes. 

"I am Thanos," a grape faced, purple man said. "And I wish to join you valiant heroes while playing truth or dare." 

---

Ooh, cliffhanger! XD

Okay, anyway, so I have some news, regarding some other things. 

1. I will be going on a temporary hiatus for the story, My Uncle, The Avenger, but once I have some ideas I will be writing as soon as I can!

And 2. If any of you are readers of my 'Ironhusbands Oneshots' story, I am thinking of changing the book into a Marvel Ships Oneshots one, or I can just make a new story for that!

Can't wait to write the next chapter, see you peeps! ✌